OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I would like to buy a laptop. But i don't know anything about it. Please help me friends.
Heal the wound! An open wound is an injury that causes break in the skin. Taking good care of your wounds — cuts, abrasions, bites, laceration — help the wounds heal...
Do you think human rights are well protected in India?
It's another scandal rocking the highest portals of power in the Railways.The public perception of Indian Railways is that it rotten at all levels.Now this gentleman Mr....
Is GOD an invention or discovery? post your answers please, I know this is the wrong place to ask such question. But this is a doubt, or like a survey. So guys and girls...
Hi Guys i Become Platinum mate today..............
Do you think dish antennas will be replaced by pendrive type system for Star TV?
A unique plant with cancer fighting characteristics has been discovered. See the link: http://www.theborneopost.com/?p=80253
Dear friends our member and moderator Atul has crossed 10000 points. So lets congrats him and lets work hard to follow him. Atul You are really an inspiration to all new...
Let your blood type decide what you eat The blood group diet has long been the diet secret of many enviable Hollywood stars' bodies — now Girls Aloud singer Cheryl Tweedy...
THE TAJ Expressway, now known as the Yamuna Expressway, certainly lives up to its first name for its ambition and grandeur. Connecting Delhi with Agra, the 165 km, eight-lane...
What extent bio-gas can satisfy the need of the rural people (mass)?
I wish all members Happy Ganesh Puja. Lord Ganesh will bless us and our site. So lets ray together for our better development in future.
Here's a beauty diet plan carefully put together
Do you think solar energy is the best form of energy?
The Fourth Valley Hospital in Scotland will be using robot workers to improve patient care.Going by the horrible conditions in our state-run hospitals it may be a good idea to...
Friends today is Ganesh puja. Students starts their study from Today so lets pray Lord ganesh for our success and lets make a goal that befor ethe year ends we all should Earn...
Video recorder in McDonald’s loo A 29-year-old woman has filed a police complaint after she walked into the restroom of a McDonald’s outlet in Thane and found an employee’s...
Take to healthy foods that fight cholesterol and keep the heart healthy
What is inventory management?