OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I want to make some changes in India. So i want to enter in to politics, because our system ahs made such a way that politicians can do anything. So will it be a better idea to...
I know that there are many members of boddunan write article in expertscolumn.com. I just want to know they really pay or not and minimum payout in indian rupees...
Vegetarianism rocks! Be a vegetarian, achha hai – and the experts tell you why All of us know of at least one celebrity who's a vegetarian, and there's news every now and...
Click here to view the detailed schedule
Hi, I am rally happy to say that boddunan.com is reached a very good milestone in the last week. It crossed 1,00,000 barrier in Alexa ranking. The latest ranking of...
Do you think net banking is safe?
Popular Front of India (PFI) state secretary Mohammed Sajid Qureshi, a software engineer, is in custody of Pune Police till August 17, after his arrest for allegedly trying to...
Homemade Hair Mask Improve the texture of your hair and restore the lost moisture and sheen with a hair conditioner. However, buying these conditioners from the market turns...
:( Nowadays more scam job websites are present online. 99% of the online job websites are scam. What is the purpose of creating scam websites. How are these site owners profited...
Hello friends, Well it seems that you don't know that we have "Article of the Month" Contest and the last date to nominate articles is 15 August. :ohmy: You can go...
We have a bizarre news. Two couples in Rai Bareily district of Uttar Pradesh were living together in live in relationship. Theri children have also grown up. A question was...
Natural face masks can be easily made at home and are quite inexpensive as well. Herbs, fruits, dry fruits and some vegetables are generally used to make such facial masks. At...
Recently I submitted my first article. In status it shows that pending admin review- approved'. what do they mean by that? Is my article approved or not?
When i go to comment my own post , then it shows " cannot comment unpublished posts" why it is so ?
Protect Yourself from Conjunctivitis he heat and the humidity are back and so are the ailments with it. Apart fom the flu, eveyone's getting conjunctivitis, more commonly...
current Indian batting line-up is just 32 runs away from 50000 Test runs - which should make them the only side ever to have achieved that feat!
Do you think children should take own decision in some cases?
Hello friends. I got today my Authenticaiton code from Boddunan and validate my account. I am so surprised that Boddunan has written that they will be sending code with in 2-3...
Best Dandruff Treatment Those who are afflicted with this flaky condition tend to treat dandruff as a veritable curse. And indeed if proper care is not taken, dandruff can...
India losses 2 consecutive wickets and that too both openers after setting an opening stand of 160 runs