OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Do you think life, health and propearty are well protected by Insurance Companies?
10 tips for a healthy heart A strong heart is a result of healthy lifestyle choices. Be active and stress-free Today's fast-paced life and workplace pressures escalate...
On April 10th 1912 the Titanic sailed from Southampton with 2,200 passengers and crew, four days later the Titanic collided with an iceberg and sank. 1500 people died and 700...
I have not enough mney to enjoy my life in the way I want. So I want to earn more money so that i will never stop my any willingness and I will buy everything. Then I will...
Hi, I have submitted an article and have added some pictures to it. I have also mentioned the Image source as TripAdvisor. But, the reviewer has asked me to remove the pcture...
Indian Air Force has conferred this honor on this God of Cricket as it feels the batting maestro symbolizes the very best that IAF stands for!Congratulation Sachin!!
I want to create a web site. I have registered mY domain anme can any one here suggest me how to create a good web site?
How To Care For Skin During Winter Bonfire, hot chocolates, snuggling under a quilt, enjoying the sunshine, playing in the snow - winter brings along with its own forms of...
China wins first gold at Asian Games http://sports.in.msn.com/asiangameszone/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4572908
Hi, I wanted to know how can a boddunan member become Member of the Week. Regards, Anshu
This is India's first site who is giving a high amount cash credit to its members. So If we can gat 1lakh page imreesion to this site everyday then definitely we will get...
How To Find A Perfect Anti Aging Skin Care Product For Any Skin Type Are you looking for ways to transform your old, dry, and wrinkled skin into a vision of lovely, youthful...
Honesty is the best policy. Do you agree with the statment in today's world?
Weightlifter Srinivasa Rao Balluri won gold in men's 56 kg weightlifting in Asian Games 2010.First day First Gold !!!!
I have sen there is no comment in most of the articles. I can not force any one to give comments but it is our basic responsibility to give some coments when some one is...
How To Deal With Winter Itchy Skin Dry, itchy and flaky skin is more prevalent in winters, when the environmental humidity gets extremely low. It can be characterized by the...
The tainted Pakistani trio of Salman Butt, Mohammad Asif and Mohammad Aamir, which is at the centre of a 'spot-fixing' scandal' that has rocked world cricket, was released...
How To Care For Winter Clothes Come winter season and you will find yourself unpacking the bags to take out your woolens. In this process, if you find your sweaters, jackets...
Hey guys( other than moderators )..... look at the new look of the forum section......it feels so ordered and categorized.......I sincerely thank the moderators and the...
I always wanted to create my own website but because of lack of time and knowledge i failed to do so. But now i have ample of time but lack in knowledge. Hoping that boddunan...