OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Setting aside bitterness over the failed talks between India and Pakistan last month, External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna Friday spoke to his Pakistani counterpart Shah...
Boddunan should check the iP address to stop false registration here or else there will be 1000 registered members and we will find only 10 active members
May I know that where from money comes in boddunan thats admin pay us.......
The eat-all-you-want guide to oral health to keep enjoying food all your life, you must care for your teeth seriously. Brushing twice a day is where it starts but there is...
It is revealed that diamonds are as much in abundance as sand on some planets. see...
Most physicians of modern times have failed to understand the dynamic behavior of cosmos as well as failed to understand the way atoms behave in atomic particles, Has human mind...
Animal welfare groups have accused Prince Harry for showing cruelty aganist animals with the fact that he rode on an injuried horse for a polo match.. :)...
Hello friends I have found an Indian site who send a mail to our mail id and after click they credit our account with Rs1 and also when we forward that mail to our friends Id...
Do you think our money or valuables is safe with nationalised banks?
Agra students were in the grip of bandits who were awaiting for ransom. Meanwhile the students got opportunity to escape. They overpowered some of them, snatched weapons and...
Hello guys, Now I'm gonna ask you all to do something.....good. To excite the new comers please do the following: 1. Tell us your most commented article. 2. Tell...
Ginger: A cure for several ills Ginger or 'adrak' as we know it is a universal cure for several problems. Here are some of its properties. The good old ginger,...
I recently start using PTC site like Neobux. What is your opinion about PTC sites, It is Elite or Scam.
Bracelet phone designs are already a regular item on our site, specially since these concepts are hot-looking and appealing to the feminine audience. This time we’re dealing with...
Various organizations including Maoists and SIMI are banned. Yet these organizations function by regrouping themselves. Once even R.S.S. was banned. It is easier to fight the...
Swami vivekananda Had told that Youth can change this world. So friends we all are youth lets work hard together and make our country NO 1 country in this world. Just write...
Hey friends, I am here after a lot of days. Actually, time isn't permitting me to spend more time here. It was actually my New Year Resolution to be here. I lost it. After that I...
Saina wins, Bhat loses opening singles http://sports.in.msn.com/india-asiangames/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4573024
Girl children are being targeted for lust of foreign tourists. It is disgusting that the local authorities are lethargic whereas British Government have taken action by their...
What is status of our country? Is it devloped, devloping, Rich, poor? People are there in our country gifting Private flights and in same country people are there not getting...