OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Innovation is associate essayist's love companion. withal the net and a computer that have created composing a wholly sensible business chance, there ar some fabulous...
Gone are those days when we needed Radios, Tap recorder/ recorder or TV to listen music. Today, we just need to connect our mobile devises with ear plug and the music will be on!...
So many new people registered in boddunan. But no one visiting in the forum. Please visit forums once in a week. This is my request to the members.
If you had a chance to buy a dream car, which model could you choose? Speaking about me, I'd prefer something made by Honda probably one of the representatives of sedan segment,...
There is a invite option for a group create by me. But there is no invite option for the group which I have joined .If you will integrate this feature in the other groups joined...
Hai friends, today i got my 5th cheque. I'm so happy to share it with you all. Thanks to boddunan.
With the amount of backlogs in the Indian Justice system, do we need a immediate revamp of Judiciary... After all justice delayed is justice denied. What do you think? What...
do you think this time lot of poll is created on boddunan.com.
Try these: :) 1. Fill both blanks in each word with the same two letters in the same sequence al--t n--ve cov-- --ror 2.Fill the three blanks in each word with the...
Hello Friends, Here I am with another interesting Game. This is "AT Game" In this game words should be entered such way that it contains ATin...
      Nature is  the  most  awesome  , self-mechanised  system  with  innumerable  mysteries  and ...
China's OBOR(One Belt One Road) initiative can be a reason of concern for Pakistan because in past China helped to build Hambantota port in Sri Lanka but when Sri Lankan...
can you touch your nose with your tounge?? This is a poll question.Under voting section sees... Related Polls What is your feedback on this polls feature? (17 Votes) Do you...
Overview The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic is primarily based totally at the tonic substances of one of the healthiest islands withinside the world, Okinawa. This tonic has been used...
Sir, Please introduce to post articles in tamil languages also.
Sāṣṭāṅga: Lay down on your belly Touch 8 point of your body to the ground- Fore head Chest 2 Hand 2 knees 2 big toes Hold it that way and start breathing Hold for...
In a Bar, a man attended a phone call on speaker phone and spoke: Hello.. Tell Honey.. Wife: Darling, m in shopping mall, shall I buy Jewellery worth Rs. 1 LAKH? Man:...
I cannot think of anyone who is fond of old films not liking Johny Walker ..he was one of those actors who was universally loved  , entertaining the audience and making them...
I am thinking to purchase a phone under 8000 after 10 percent discount running on Flipkart currently till 30 December. I have seen Realme 2, Redmi 6 and Asus Max pro M1 but...
Am still confused about some tiny things....like , do i get that verification code only when i reach Rs.1000 or I'd get the verification code only on December 31st and do i need...