OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Do ghosts exists in real life? :silly: :silly: I opine, I believe in Ghost. ;) ;)
How it would be if boddunan allow 3 most active users to put there Adsense ads in there profile page and approved articles If some body has Approved Adsense account? When...
ThoughtWorks Chief Scientist, author & Agile Manifesto Co-founder Martin Fowler will be in India after four years and will be touring Bangalore, Chennai & Pune this month...
New research states that AIDS virus can be dead with bed bugs..It really sounds amazing and funny.. :)...
REcently CWG hosted in India was treated as expensive one..when we compare that to Asian Games opening Ceremony it can be treated as nothing...see the article.. :) :)...
Do you think religion should be separated from politics?
Dear friends if everybody has read the new english section then you can see that swetha is doing a very good job. I dont know about others but I really appreciate and I think...
San Francisco: Google released the "Zeitgeist 2010: How the world searched" giving an idea of which topics clicked, both literally and metaphorically, and which didn't...
Sensex tumbles on IIP numbers
I have reached at Rs1015. So when I amgoing to get paid? when boddunan will send me the pin. and when my name will appear in Recent payments?
I don't understand what is keywords and meta description. what I have to write in field of keywords and meta description? plz.......tell me anyone????
10 Top Reasons to Go Organic 1. Organic produce is chemical and pesticide free. The average conventionally-grown apple has 20-30 artificial poisons on its skin, even...
The Centre has also proposed to exclude the value of rent-free housing and medical benefits while computing the taxable gross salary under the new direct tax code.Good news for...
Hi All, I just wanted to share some good information we have recorded in the last 30 days. Please feel free to comment. Top 20 Commented content: * Point system on...
I have a android phone & I want to know that Can I write any article in my android phone by using any application??? Now I am using firefox browser in my desktop for writing...
Here is experience of first landing on moon by the astranaut himself. http://in.news.yahoo.com/neil-armstrong-stepped-moon-first-time.html
Do you Indian Government needs a change in policies and procedures?
ASIAD: INDIA WIN SILVER IN 10M AIR RIFLE EVENT :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Friends one of my friend send me a site. www.bhookh.com when we visit this site, there are some sponsors who gave them some money. which utilises to provide for hungers in...
So far we are aware of only positive affects of cycling on human health. To me, it is surprise that this can harm any way. Perhaps excess of everything is bad. It is revealed...