OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Do you think donation of organs will be really beneficial to others?
The account added that the team also found tablets with inscriptions that suggest the giant belonged to a race of superhumans that are mentioned in the Mahabharata, a Hindu epic...
Can anyone reply these questions... 1) what boddunan means ? 2) when this site was lunched ? 3) who is running this site ? 4) How many people are visiting this site...
A new internet browser that requires a Facebook log-in has been unveiled, aimed squarely at social networking users. Calledread more
Proofs of existence of a 15 bed Hospital, 900 years ago was obtained from Thirumulkoodal Village of Kanchipuram District.It was revealed from the ancient temple carvings.
Yesterday, I was wondering how to shrink my "C" drive. I watched few YouTube videos for information. According to the instructions, I opened the "Disk...
Fight the flu with these helpful guidelines The rainy season ushers in flu and bacterial, viral and fungal infections. While we can’t do much about the rains, we can...
Hai:D Can I know if we can add buddies or friends here?I have not found that option so far,thats why I ask :)
Hello all friends . I am here to make some money and I think rest member also wants to make good money from this site. I can bet that this si India' first site who is giving...
Maruti Suzuki India and Japanese car maker Suzuki are planning to launch a new car Maruti Kizashi, in India. Maruti Kizashi, a D segment sports sedan, willread more
Google is offering free in-flight Wi-Fi access to an estimated 15 million passengers this holiday season, the companyread more
What can we do with Boddunan points? What is the use of these points? I failed to understand. Please tell me if you know the answer. :( B)
To what extent government is successful in curbing anti-social activities?
I have reached at Rs1010 Article posted earning-Rs140 Link submission earning-Rs90 Refereal earning-Rs780 Total Rs-1010 I am so happy because I am going to my first pay out...
See the sofas
Scientists at Singapore’s Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (IBN) have developed a green technique to transform carbon dioxide intoread more
How to write the Indian rupee symbol ? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Sir, I am having 101 referrals under me,i earned cash credits for 101 members. But on the home page and in my dahboard it displays as 93 referrals only.......
A man, who the doctors suspected to be suffering from a cancerous tumor, is found to have a pea sprouting inside his windpipe. "My blood pressure was very low. My oxygen...
Health Benefits of Surya Namaskar The simple Surya Namaskar that has been practiced in India for years has recently found a whole lot of takers. And if you want a good...