OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

How to tackle migraine Do you also experience a shooting pain on one side of your head that lasts for hours? Don't ignore it, it could be migraine. Dr Vivek Borkar, a...
SANCHALANAM This is a Telugu word, can anyone tell me the meaning of Sanchalanam in English
Hi friends, I would like to know whether repeated voting is allowed? I was giving votes on the newly created polls and i saw same person is repeating the same answers 3-4...
Hello, I am happy about our members count. We have reached the 100 members mark. I hope we grow more and be a active family. Congratulation boddunan.com members. Good...
Get Rid Of Ants By Home Remedies How to get rid of house pests has always been a question that many people ask themselves. House pets like that of bed bugs , stink bugs,...
Get some 'Sunshine Vitamin' Covering up in the sun to protect against skin cancer could harm our health in other ways, say experts. Here’s how to get it right. For years...
how the earning calculated here? Yesterday my earning was Rs 80 I have submitted 6 link of boddnuan in other sites and it is showing earning of Rs30 Then under referral link...
I am newbie here and enjoying the community and the site. My cash credit limit is beyond the threshold of 1500 INR, I have filled the payment profile. Now what to do? Is payment...
What is the role of a coach in developing a successful team?
As japan is Developed Country and China is Developing Country. Then also China had left japan backward in Economic Status. As China is very highly populated Country, then also....
I am a new member here and want to post lot of articles but i am unable to post a single article here, I have earned Rs80 by refering friends but i really want to post topics...
i'm uncleared or confused that contest like commnenting,voting,crossword ,doc sharing r they closed & if yes when they are onsetting
Hello, while adding my earnings it accounts up to 1700 but in my total earnings it was stated at 1195 and it was stagnant and was not updated for the past 3 weeks. So am I...
Earlier, Manmohan Singh, Rahul Gandhi and senior leader Pranab Mukherjee met the Congress president at her 10-Janpath residence and took her consent for candidature. Union...
Hi I am a newbie here and could you please guide me as how many number of images can be pasted with a single article. Earlier I had been doing articles with multiple pics but...
Buy ONGC at 1340 target 1500 to 1580 in a month.
Baked Apples And Ice-cream Treat Apples are a wonderful fruit to eat that is healthy and rich in proteins and vitamins. Apples are used for varieties of dishes. Children...
Health benefits of Onions No Indian meal is complete without onions. Onions (Allium cepa) belong to the lily family, the same family as garlic, leeks, chives, scallions and...
People who react for very small issues, and people who are always bothered about cleanliness around them are suffering some mental sickness
Hello members, Its actually surprising that its about 2 weeks now ,that no member has reached the threshold payout limit. Come On. Post detailed articles which covers the...