OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Do you think nuclear weapons be destroyed completely for peaceful living?
In 360' Degree View in Temples from Tamilnadu http://www.dinamalar.com/360view_main.asp
It is a very dangerous gas that is ejected by running motor vehicles.But we are not aware at all.
If it could be possible that we able to get toknow how many articles has been posted by our referals then we can guide them to stay active and post more articles that will help...
Hello Friends.. now after every some time a new discussion will be submit by... on the various issue of our life.. Present Issue.. " We are India We live in...
It is very obvious that western powers including U.S.A. take sadistic pleasure in insulting Asians particularly Indians. In name of search, they have lost all sense of...
How far it is good to a female to stay with her parents after her marriage with her husband???
Admin can you please tell me what is the benifit of getting Points? and if I am giving any comments to any article then why my point is not increasing? IS it decide the level...
This is just a suggesation not demand of mine : Is it possible that for some active member they are allowed to share their Adsense ads with this site instead of getting cash...
Fruit Treat For Your Kid Provide the fruits that look good if you want to make your child eat more apples, strawberries and grapes, say the psychological experts. Buzz...
Hi guys. Lets increase our knowldege by guessing the logos of different things.. upload the logo picture, then others will guess it... lets hope it to be a good learning. I'LL...
The criminals especially those in uniform are let off just because of negligence of CBI and other investigating and prosecuting authorities. even supreme court is helpless...
How to check cross border terrorism?
Saints (sadhu/ sadhavi) are supposed to guide others about decent ralk and behavior. But what if such saints turned politicians/ ministers use vulgar language. True- saint or...
Prime Minister Mr.Manmohan Singh became the third Prime minister to be in chair for the longest term pushing behind AB Vajpey.Vajpey's 2272 days in chair became 4th now.First...
3G technology is soon getting popular. Although attractive, this is not free from risks: http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/3G-tech-vulnerable-cyber-yahoofinancein-4160707769.html
Sir, i have earned above Rs.1000 , when will i receive my verification code.
Save Your Children From The Hazards Of Sun Life giver Sun can affect you in many negative ways also. These hazards can happen within a few hours, ranging from burning to...
Hello, Whenever I am visiting this site, I am getting this message shown in the picture attached. Please help!
Enraged with prosecution against several persons belonging to and RSS and allied formations of the Saffron Brigade, RSS has come on streets. The RSS persons have been found...