OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

What ever we do have some significance. But I dont understand why do we break a coconut in temple or in certain occasions. And I have also observed some people breaking coconut...
I have 2 referrals below me.But in the earnings no amount is creditted.
Acer has launched the Iconia, a laptop-cum-tablet computer with two touch screens. The new dual-screen laptop has two 14 inch displays, including one in place of a...
Hello Friends.. if you will be the owner of Boddunan, then what will the modification you wanna do in the system of boddunan. Let See... What are your words for this topic....
Pink Eye In Your Children Your child is the eye of your life. Just imagine this fond star in your life affected by an infection in their eye itself. Pink eye or...
Facebook: Dos and Don'ts 10 commandments of Facebook London, Nov 08 (ANI): Wonder how much of personal information is fine on Facebook? Well, an expert tells you the...
When will i get my referral earnings.
What is catalyst?
Sometimes when I reply on any forum I don't get any point why???can anybody tell me the reason... :
It is easier to say yes than no. many are hesitant to say no. But it is not feasible to always say yes. See below for tips to say NO when so...
Lady Gaga, Britney Spears on Hollywood rich list London, Nov 10 (IANS) Young artists have taken Hollywood by storm with singers Beyonce Knowles, Britney Spears and Lady...
Hello friends I am an active member of India's fastest growing educational sites. the name of the site is www.indiastudychannel.com can I post my article at both the place I...
Keep your baby's teeth healthy: Teeth are the children's most important possessions. Recollect the celebration you made when you first saw those pearly white speck in their...
Man sells daughter in open auction KADAPA: In a shocking incident, a man sold his six-year-old daughter in an open auction in Kadapa district on Wednesday in his desperation to...
Can any one tell me the difference between Proforma Invoice and Provisional Invoice?
If some body join under my referral link then from where I will find his name and how willI get to know that how many article he has posted
Indo-Swiss pact to access black money http://www.in.com/news/business/fullstory-indoswiss-pact-to-access-black-money-15267483-4ce8915d3f688fd9700b174e8c4ed4b3ca0e52de-1.html
Click here to see the list
hi, Can you please tell me how to add images to a post ?? and can I add picture from other websites ?? Thank you
How to develop creativity?