OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Which hair style is the best for a round and small face, fair, of a man?
Get gorgeous with beauty sleep http://lifestyle.in.msn.com/fashion/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4479568&page=0
High performers are very pro-active and very agile people. Even if they sleep for a couple of hours, they seem to be very active.  They are least bothered about external...
Is living Trustly in this world is difficult? why?
Food guide for underweight * Grains : provide carbohydrates, the primary source of energy at least 6-11 servings per day. * Fruit and vegetables : provide vitamins...
Vaishali, Bihar: Eight-year-old Komal has trouble moving around. Her right arm is fractured. She's skipping school. Even if she were better, her parents say they'd be reluctant...
  Undoubtedly, our first Prime minister Pt Jawahar Lal Nehru is architect of modern India. we are celebrating his birth centenary. No doubt we have made considerable...
Helo everyone Can any one tell me how to find out a particular video file is a AVI File or not. Please suggest
Cheating always hurts one's sentiment and feelings. But the act of cheating is never done automatically. A new study says the nature of cheating is influenced by the gene DRD4...
I am a new member here, Just joined boddunan and looking forward to great learnings. I found this forum informative and I have joined here.I hope i can stay here long.
http://www.financialexpress.com/news/reliance-buys-14.12-stake-in-eih/674485/ Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries today said it has acquired 14.12 per cent stake in EIH, that...
I have downloaded some Rhymes and was trying to play them in DVD player through Pen drive but the videos are not playing. Can anyone please suggest what should I do for playing...
Hi I am Girish Patil. I just completed my BE in computer from Shivaji University, Kolhapur. I have habit to write articles on various issues that's why i joined this...
Oprah Winfrey named top earning female in Forbes...
How to teach mathematics for young children?
All you need to do is send a copy of thisread more
Hii Today I tried to submit one article but I m unable to submit that article? SAVE button is not working. What should I do now. -Girish
http://in.news.yahoo.com/267/20101109/1742/tnl-pure-and-safe.html
Facebook said in a blog post Sunday the changes are meant to make it easier for users to tell their story - who they are, where they work, their life philosophy read more
In the month of may I earned 1158 points and as per my knowledge I should get 1share....but i guess something has went wrong and i have not got anything pls help me find out...