OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Sir, when will you announce Member of the month of July.
Pakistan frees 100 more Indian fishermen ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Thursday released another batch of 100 Indian fishermen from a prison in Karachi, two days after it freed 100...
Hi. friends... Im Back... Nw Im Technical Analysis Trainer in Stock Market.. ANy Body having any Query Regarding any Stock Can ask me. If anybody here who work in StockMarket.....
Almost every girl these days has a boyfriend. They need to introduce their boyfriends same way as other relatives or family friends. So a boyfriend should be presentable and...
What steps to be taken by Government in reducing unemployment problem?
Hello friends this is a new site and still I think none of Indian site paying Rs10-15 just for writing any artcile with out any specification. But still we can increase our...
There is slow protein clearance in those suffering from Alzheimer Disease. This has been recently doscovered: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-11962174
Security preparations are under way for the expected release of Myanmar's detained opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi in the next few days, officials in the military-ruled...
Hi friends till today morning I had only 15 referals but when I logged in now I saw that I have 34 referals and from then 1 referal has posted 5 articles so I got Rs 40 from...
The due date for payment of vat is 20th of the month. But what is the penalty and interest if we pay vat after the due date.
I want ads to put below my title of the article. Please help me for that anybody reply immediately
Twenty six year old Simran Preet Singh Lamba became the first enlisted Sikh soldier in the US army in more two decades to complete basic training without shedding his turban and...
I got a message from editor "An item submitted on boddunan.com is rejected. Please review the item you have submitted and re post with the corrected content in order...
Our life is short. It is no use living long life in the way we dislike. So live as you love to live....
I am using Tally ERP 9. I have created a ledger, but has not used it. Now I want to delete that ledger, because it is being displaying in the Balance Sheet which is unnecessary....
India's BlackBerry offensive widens to Google, Skype:...
Which blood group is universal donor or can donate blood to anybody?
Undoubtedly, there is no civilization on Earth without some sort of wine. wine- especially champagne has a history and part of every culture. See the...
Police shot to dead an American environmentalist named Jamesli at Meriland , the head quarters of Discovery Channel.He came to the channel HQ with explosives on his body and a...
  There are some creatures we seldom see. One such is 'yati' that some believe lives in remote snow clad regions. More in the...