OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Pehasu ( Bulandshahr ). Boyfriend suspected of having illicit relationship with a woman in the village become a devil 's widow sitting Lalnear . She sleep on Tuesday night the...
One of my articles got rejected. Promotional content was the issue there because i included the name WordPress there. I was browsing through article sections then found this...
Causes for under nutrition in children * Pediatrics suggest not to give their children too much of juice as it often contain more sugar and less vitamins than fresh,...
Just three weeks into our wedding, I requested my wife to wear sleeveless blouses with sarees,.  I had lived in the North of India for a while, and had really liked the...
Is wedding on Reality TV show real or fake. I wonder. see the link below about marriage in BIG BOSS show on TV....
What would you do if your child misbehaves? will you use force to correct him/her or would you try to make your child understand politely? what if the latter strategy doesn't...
We should be somewhat concerned abut how we treat the poor.  In particular, we should review our treatment of servant maids. We all get long term benefits such as Provident...
Can a person appear for IPS or Civil Services exams if he is a marine engineer on a foreign ship? I have heard that marine engineers have status of NRI and so they are not taxed...
Eight reasons why cycling is good for you http://lifestyle.in.msn.com/health/fitness.aspx?cp-documentid=4552427&page=0
Our Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, is a man of action.  He talks about cutting down Government expenditure.  He does not mince words with poor performers and is...
what you will you do when you have a power in your hand?
Maverick is the webmaster here and so he is very active. He replies almost all important queries regarding the services. Despite this he has very less points. Why is it so ?
Fussy child diet Most children are fussy eaters. Eating comes last on their list of priorities. Here are few methods that you can follow to help them to regain their eating...
Kerala Tourism got a boost when the million-plus readers of the acclaimed travel portal, SmartTravelAsia.com, placed the state as the best Asian holiday destination ahead of...
It has now been conclusively proved that organic farming methods are highly scientific.  For a very long time, we had used nitrogenous fertilizers and we are now now facing...
i have been searching for genuine home based online jobs, can anyone give any reference?
20 years from now chocolate might be as expensive as gold http://lifestyle.in.msn.com/health/food.aspx?cp-documentid=4558220
The word "love' does not mean the ideal sort of love that a man and a woman had or have for each other.  It does not mean the age-old affection that gets transformed into...
I have recieved 1st level Member of the week award for the previous week. Now can I win award of 2nd level Member of the week for this week if I am able to score it ?
Again this time i have not got top voter of the day though i have voted nearabout 15 votes yesterday kindly chek at your end and do the needful...