OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

In our rat race, we forget every small thing.  Do we maintain good relationships with our neighbors, particularly in flats and apartments?  How is that many a person...
Try fast & easy Solutions : Summer Care : Wash your face with water after every 2 hours to avoid the grease on your skin. You can wash your face with just plain water, and...
I was exploring the resources when i came to this page. I am wondering what are these numbers next to tags signify? http://www.boddunan.com/quiz/tags.html Thanks
P=NP Problem Solved by Deolalikar a former IIT Bombay Student... There are Seven Clay Mathematics Institute Millennium Problems.....This was one of 'em He will get 1...
This is really good for a country like India. Good decision taken by RIM. :)
Do prayer have powers to heal anything?
There are many women in urban centers who commute for as many as one hundred kilometers by train and then reach their homes rather late by 8PM.  Apart from going together...
Ca a student have a credit card on his name even if he is a minor? I have tried to contact State Bank of India for this matter but I have not been replied yet. Any opinion from...
A suggestion has been made to embarrass china by hanging photograph of Chinese dissident in U.N. building. It is funny that any one could seriously consider such way to embarrass...
Hi, Iam very new to this site and my problem is that m not able to understand how to post my writing and where?Pls some one help me out?
Vakko, the dynamic leader from Tamil Nadu has recently criticized the BJP leadership and Prime Minister Mr Modi, for having extended a big support to the Sri Lankan...
I firmly believe that dreams do speak your future sometimes. I have experienced this many a time. Some days ago, I saw a dream in which I was being instructed to do some heavy...
The link between TMC headed by Mamata Banerjee and Maoist is getting clear as day. A maoist has been arrested while driving in a TMC leader car. see the...
According to Boddunan,i also know that an article should contain 300 words minimum.But,what about the quality of article? Should we improve our vocabulary skill and knowledge of...
Please reply
Despite several articles, television shows, demonstrations and what have you, plastic is the worst menace of mankind. In India, perhaps there is lip sympathy, but nothing...
CHINA has already prepared for war against India. Chinas Army silently occupied more than 32km hill station of Indian border. Chinas 13 satellites clearly focus all...
What will you do when the god gives you 3 chances to have any thing in the world
Two girls who were about to be molested, protested, picked up their belts and bashed up a trio of three men, in Rohtak.  The driver and the conductor do not intervene. ...
Suppose that I have passed NDA exams and passed SSB interviews too and so have been admitted into National Defence Academy for training for Leutinant rank of Indian Army. What...