OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

We have seen in India there is lot of discrimination on basis of language. If you go to Andhra or Telangana then Telugu people will be preferred if you go to Tamil Nadu then...
Dear friends, The purpose of this thread is to share funny pictures and cartoons. I am inviting all of you to share & make others laugh. Thanks Kumaresh
Sir, i have already completed my payment profile,but now it becomes empty.what can i do,shall i add again.is there any problem for my earnings
We as a human being try to do thing according to our plans . but our probability first starts from birth ,will this child be able to survive or not means for you as well as for...
In the poll option i think u should give a option to create a new poll. it just a suggestion. what you think?
Dear Admin, Our Boddunan Members are doing great Job here by posting quality articles and given their best suggestion to make this site more popular day by day. So,why not pay...
Sati  ( Widow burning on husbands pyre)is nowadays an anachronic word and people know it by passing as it is no longer the practice in India. A few persons have gone on...
I am sobha. I am a commerce lecturer. I registered as a new member here. I want to know how to make money from this website. How to start my work.
He didn't need stagecraft, fancy surround sound or costumes. All he needed was a scale and a...
SC finally took a decision to go for mediation path for the disputed case of Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. There is a panel of 3 people including Sri Sri Ravi Shankar who have be chosen...
Once upon we had limited opportunities,needn't go our own place. In the changing scenario distance between the countries reduced.Gradually world became as a Globalised village....
do you know about microsoft Axapta?
In about boddunan nothing says about the start of this site.I joined here only in last of September.I was not aware of this site.Can you say how many years or months old is...
What person tries to make you smile most of the time? This is a very easy one come on most of you should be able to give correct answer.
  Top psychological facts showings    why do we feel certain things in a certain way, why do we do what we do and our reaction to certain things happening to...
Question: Prove that 2/10 =2 !!! 1. The Art Student : This is out of Syllubus 2. The Commerce Student : This is wrong 3. The Medical student : It is strange, how it is...
China has shown its double face or double Standards by cracking on Muslim population in China as they are sending all muslim population to some camps where they will be...
Now you can easily add images to your articles by uploading them on to boddunan.com. Just use the Image Manager button on the editor of Submit an Article page to upload your...
Hi everyone, I am very happy to tell u that i received my first cheque and boddunan super cool T-shirt. For the new members who doubt abt d payment (just like i did) i wud like...
SynoGut is a potent natural product that helps to restore the digestive system to its optimal state. SynoGut is specifically created for persons who have suffered for many years...