OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The creation of the Character Gabbar Singh was so iconic that the three principal male actors in the film - Dharmendra, Amitabh Bachchan and Sanjeev Kumar - all wanted to play...
What's the sure way to keep the milk from going sour?
Now you can write comments in Indian Languages. It is must easier and needs a single click to activate. Follow the Step 1 of the below article to enable the language in your...
How does corporate law as a career compare with litigation? In addition to deciding which area of law to pursue, this is another question that constantly puzzles law...
A five-judge Constitution bench of the Supreme Court Thursday unanimously ruled to scrap Section 497, which deals with adultery, of the Indian Penal Code (IPC). Now adultery is...
Hi guys i am Ajai from kanyakumari, i am new here I am interested in making lots of friends,well i am a sports lover,love to read and surf ,infact i am a funny...
What about adding total views equal to total points in the profile of the member? Since members are submitting best articles here so it will help them to earn 1 point on 1...
CALM YOUR INTERVIEW NERVES BY THE FOLLOWING STEPS   You've prepared for every possible interview question imaginable. You've done extensive study on the company. You've...
Like IPL is going on and lot of cricket matches are going let friends we also play cricket like others game playing in these forums.In this game we have to only gave names...
How does the vaccine work?   To know about how does the vaccines work, first   We should have to know how our immune system works?  
Let me start by stating what is known to all that I served in the IAF for 2 decades and flew the Sukhoi and MIG and also took part in the Kargil operations. This is not to boast...
Hi, I was active in many social forums since last 5 years. I found this forum as some thing different. I was thinking about this type of rewarding forum since last two years. At...
Now the Election Comission has declared the dates for upcoming elections few dates fall in month of Ramzaan. Now the so called secular or rather sickular leaders of our country...
Here is treasure chest of Hind movie songs and Marathi movie songs. http://geetmanjusha.com/  
Hai Friends, Just now I have received "CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION" For Winning the "Caption Contest" :) Would post the image soon.. :)
If not pls do it before monsoon says good bye
how should i know i much i have voted poll?
Hello Everybody, I know about blogs and how to make an account but will you guide me how we can use that blogs completely for increasing the traffic on boddunan and what type of...
https://smoothvacuum.com/