OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi, I am writing in regards to the User Interface of the Site www.boddhunan.com. As i was surfing through the Browse content Link & further.....through Miscellenious...
Yesterday when I was commenting to a poll suddenly a message came and disappeared before I can read it.When I tried to comment again there came the message "Your IP address...
Summer is in full swing together with rising temperatures due to deforestation and increasing glass buildings. At thi time icecreams are tempting. Among these, Mango icecream,...
The recent attack in mosque of New Zealand has become International headline.  Many countries have come forward and condemned it.  I have been reading articles in all...
just Now i received my T-shirt.... Thank you for the lovely T-shirt...
Waiter gives bill to Sardar Sardar: "Take my card." Waiter: "But sir, this is Ration Card."
Hello Members, This information may clear your doubts regarding the Payment Section. Payee Name : All Payment will be made on this name. Please note this cannot be changed...
My name is Sudeepth.vk. I'm a malayali. About me ? What i say ?.......... Finally  got to write something about myself....... I'm aimaginative, sensitive, compassionate, kind,...
Mughal -E - Azam remains as a shining beacon that reminds true cinema http://www.huffingtonpost.in/rohit-sharma/mughaleazam-turns-55_b_7928478.html?utm_hp_ref=india  
Many says writing skill can be developed by reading? I don't understand it.
Bangladesh play excellent cricket. There must be a close game. Linton das excellent hundred can change the history of bangladesh cricket.
Sir,I want to give suggestion on article.Please add on the home page of this site about list of articles and its total views.Right now only top 5 articles are listed.If it will...
Tea Burn drink is a 100% natural proprietary formula that when consumed with tea enhances the speed and efficiency of metabolism in the...
Looking at the way the corona epidemic has created a furore, this disease is becoming very dangerous, which has not yet received any systematic treatment. But according to the...
Hai friends i got my boddunan t-shirt 2 days back. I'm happy and i have upload my t-shirt picture here.
Today is Lohri famous festival of Punjab and tomorrow is Makar Sankrati., festival of North India. Happy lohri and Makar...
An interesting mathematics regarding the prediction of the FIFA World Cup 2010 champions. Argentina won the FIFA World Cup in 1978 and in 1986. When these years are summed up...
I wrote an article on airtel trick but forget to mark the category while saving. later i saw the editors comment and marked the category and saved it again.but after that my...
Goa CM Parrikar passed away today at the age if 63 battling with Pancreatic Cancer for some time.  This is a big loss for Indian politics.  And for me it seems like...
Above log in section I sees "10 users and 155 guests online " In the same page (Recent discussion home page) I sees " Online 2 Members and 14 Guests Abid...