OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi i am  Deepthi       New to Boddunan family and i am very happy to be as one of the member,I need all your support for my further journey. Thank you very...
Speakers at a conference held here on Saturday stressed the need to develop a curriculum that it is challenging for the teacher and motivating, exciting and capable of arousing...
China’s Hangzhou Bay Trans-oceanic Bridge is one of the masterpieces of Modern architecture. It is the longest sea-crossing bridge in the world – 36 Kilometers - and comes with...
Do you think Duracell battery last longer than ordinary batteries?
Hello friends Today i like to know how would you guard yourself against water borne disease such as jaundice , cholera ,typhoid ,and much more in the monsoon season ? And...
Christians are the biggest religious community. Still there are some facts very less known about christianity. The early Christians were badly harassed and even killed for their...
“Tai Chi Chuan, the great ultimate, strengthens the weak, raises the sick, invigorates the debilitated, and encourages the timid.” Cheng Man Ching, Master of Five...
i wanted to ask that can i post those articles here which i have posted in other site that too written by me only? Or can i post my article written here to other sites?
Click here to know more
Hi Friends, This is Sarala. I hope you remember me. Am also one of the member of Boddunan family. Am also one of the member of the topper.
A shocking news of murder of small child in name of religious sacrifice at Khurja (U.P.) is reported in Hindi local evening paper DLA. A small child was missing for two days. His...
4 houses are there in a row, of which ours' is at extreme end. No walls between the houses.....My 4 year old girl, if she gets an opportunity, takes the key and get out of house...
How to avoid traffic jams and get our way in traffic prone areas?
Indira Gandhi is condemned every year for proclaming emergency. But is this also not the day to remember cowardice of RSS- chamions of so called Hindutva. It is they who...
Click here to know more
Close on the heels of India, other countries too ar econsidering banning Blackberry! Lebanon - The country says it is reviewing whether BlackBerry service raises any security...
As a nation I find that most Indians have no social manners , even the so called educated ones - they break ques, pass through a door you have opened for yourself without even...
Freedom Flotila attack – mistake occurred; Israel had admitted that they had mistook in Freedom Flotila attack.What is the use now? Freedom Flotila was the ship to Gaza with food...
Birds travel daily far distances through unknown paths. Yet, when sun sets they are able to return to their nests. Is there any scientific explanation behind this? How are they...
The politicians are well known for scams. Unfortunately, the army officers are also culprits in Aadarsh housing project. It appears that the project was only to benefit the...