OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

After reading M.G. Singh's post in these forums impressing on the point that, Caste is never a criteria for bravery, I found the reality that it's not the Caste, it's the "Cause"...
Nettle tea is good for various health problems but I havent find proper resource to buy it in India. How to find it here or can anyone help me to buy it from other sources.
Yes..it is going to happen. After a lot of controversies England church decided to appoint lady Bishops.
President Barack Obama is looking forward to his talks with Prime Minister Manmohan Singh where they will discuss ways to strengthen the Indo-US strategic and global...
Do you think Dubai Gold is better than other Countries Gold?
Is it miracle or genetic disorder that a goat gave birth to human like...
It is obvious that best singers/ dancers can be selected only by experts and not by others. These days we find trend of various TV organizers asking people to send SMS for...
The information about MTC buses,routes,fares etc are available in the following website www.mtcbus.org
Surprisingly, the illiterate small boys living near Taj Mahal speak fluently in French, Russian, Arabic and South Indian languages. They easily recognize the nationality of...
It is shocking to hear this...According to MPI , Multinational Poverty Index developed by the Oxford research center 8 states in India are poorer than the poorest of African...
Hey guys have you any kind of idea about any other proper website that can help us to earn money online? I didn't found this boddunan as satisfying as I was told about it. My...
I don't know how to make this. :laugh: The video below may help you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqcxWMFNwc0
Hey friends, has anyone among you tried work from home like data entry, form filling, transcription etc. Actually I am looking for one such kind of work. I saw several...
Can you imagine that one can relate trees to a particular religion? The Shiv Sena has demanded that the BMC plant trees like peepal and banyan that are holy and sacred to Hindu...
Former British prime minister Margaret Thatcher has been named as the most influential woman in the world, according to a new...
Are you good at Maths? Well then answer this puzzle to prove urself. http://www.axisabacus.com/whats-new/puzzle-of-the-week.html A new puzzle is posted every thursday and the...
Can petrol be replaced by some other fluids for vehicles?
In Delhi, the MCD workers were on strike for their salary issue. Now after promise from government side they called off the strike. The political parties are now entering in the...
I found a good website today named www.bestindiansites.com which lists the Best Indian Websites in a wide range of categories like computer,sports,lifestyle,occupation,culture...
Pakistan's cricketers Salman Butt and Mohammad Aamer suffered a major setback in their attempt to return to international cricket when their appeal against an International...