OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Two unheard and unreleased songs sung by Mohammad Rafi and composed by Madan Mohan have been released to mark the death anniversaries of the legendary musical duo who...
I am curious to know about affiliate marketing. I am planning to start it soon but I wish if someone could help me in starting it and help me.
Today was the last day of the 3rd Test match between India & Srilanka. India won this match by 5 wickets the details of the Scoreboard are as follow: Sri Lanka 1st innings...
We are aware of the significant role played by Brand equity in the Marketing strategy. Manufacturers use celebrity endorsements to build their product's Brand equity. Here is an...
In some articles, I read "Fruits contain a lot of fiber. Sugar content is also soluble. So, by including fruits in our diet, it can help weight loss". Somewhere else,...
India Is In Trouble Why ? Population: 110 crore Retired People Are 9 Crore.. 37 crore in state Govt; 20 crore in central Govt. (Both categories don't...
An achievement for notoriety!! :( :angry: :( The offences include money laundering, tax evasion, sexual harassment, disrupting railway traffic, mail fraud and demanding...
In today's life when we all have a stress in our life may be due to job or may be because of home then one should know how to get rid of stress to stay fit and healthy. Here are...
Information Creates Wealth. Justify the Statement Please.
India, the world's largest producer of spices, will showcase its rich produce at the first Indian spice festival in New Zealand starting on...
Friend We all has come across Rs. 10 notes in some or the other way and i hope most of them are in pathetic situation.Almost about to tear into two parts or color change to...
A 77 Storey five star hotel to come up in prabhadevi (Mumbai) to be developed by the ackruti group. The massive hotel comprises of 320 rooms , 630 service apartment , 84...
http://m.timesofindia.com/life-style/food/food-features/Eight-controversial-foods-from-around-the-world/articleshow/47564867.cms There are things which we know are harmful but...
Computer scientists have developed a software that quickly edits 'extreme resolution imagery,' huge photographs containing billions to hundreds of billions of pixels or dot-like...
Anyone can tell me how i use boddunan in simple way...???please help me...
A lot of work is done on air pollution and the public health burden, but noise just never seems to get the same consideration, hazardous noise levels - a risk factor for high...
I am sharing a mail received. Let it reach the 110 crores Indians and the remaining if any. 'Imitinef Mercilet' is a medicine which cures blood cancer. Its available free...
Please could you write five tough words that can be asked for spelling bee contest? I would like to teach them to my son who has been selected for this contest. You can write...
MV Khalija-III and MSC Chitra, both from Panama - loaded with containers containing dry cargo collided near Mumbai today morning around 9:45 am. The accident occurred when MV...