OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

See an interesting collection of Photographs of a court in India. You understand why the wheels of justice grind slowly in...
Many of us may come across/read some interesting facts somewhere. Just startig this thread for sharing some of them. Count: 1 Tulsi leaves releases ozone onto the air,...
Built through ‘Shramdaan’ (self build) by the villagers, this temple was constructed on a shoestring budget, using a local stone as a primary building block becauseread more
Suppose, if we get 1000 points in the previous month, and next 1000 points in present month. Are we eligible for one share of revenue from boddunan?
It appears that the recent exercise of opening numerous bank accounts in Jan Dhan and similar schemes is boomeranging. Long ago, Congress government launched similar schemes and...
Can we delete submitted articles before they approve?
Am not sure to what extent it is helpful but: Vinehub.com is a new site which is used to connect social networking sites like facebook, googlebuzz, and twitter.. myspace and...
Yet another scandal rocked Pakistan cricket on Sunday engulfing its captain Salman Butt, brilliant pace duo of Muhammad Asif and Muhammad Aamir and four other players, leading to...
Gayathri, daughter of a poor worker in Namakkal district in Tamilnadu had scored 1142 marks in here plus two examinations.She got admission for MBBS in Government Medical...
Friends, Some one has created a thread on making words by adding letters. One of my friend has created a thread few minutes before, "By removing letters we can make words". But...
A great mix with design and new technologies combined into a Phosphor Watches. Phosphor E-Ink Watch features an ergonomic black curved case with ultra-thin profile. Electronic...
How to avoid radiations coming from mobile phones?
Hi friends I have came up with another interesting game . Hope you all enjoy. In these Game you have to write the next "Even number" I start with number "...
HI ALL   I want to post the Qoutes but i donot know how to post the quotes can anyone of you help to post the quotes
Direct tax collections in April-July this year rose 15.75 per cent to Rs 85,647 crore, against Rs 73,990 crore in the first four months last financial year. The direct tax...
Hi friends, I have some query regarding the use of abbreviation in the title. Can we use the abbreviations or is it compulsory to use full form in the title? Kindly help...
Recently, a kiss contest was held in a mall in china. The winning couple was given reward of 888 yuan. Surprising the man and woman who together formed the winning couple were...
Hi friends I have came up with another interesting game . Hope you all enjoy. In these Game you have to write the next "Odd number" I start with number "...
Can we work from any country  to  boddunan, my sister staying in dubai she wants to work for boddunan.
one of my article on boddunan is approved. But it's still showing me 0 cash credits. Why?? And in how many days cash credits will be updated afterthe article being approved