OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Are you exasperated and irritated that your child is not eating vegetables? Worried he is not getting vitamins and minerals? Show him the cartoons, especially Popeye, the...
For the last two weeks, one picture that kept appearing on people's Facebook timeline was of a "deep-fried rat".allegedly found KFC meal KFC ran independent lab tests on the...
Please tell me how to add pictures in article.i clicked on submit article.but there i didnt find any tab for inserting pictures etc so plz help me..
Even I could not believe till I saw the pictures of the snake. Click here to see the pictures of the snake
The Muslim women are entitled to run business. But they can't deal with men directly. This is a...
As swine flue is spreading agian: this website would prove to be...
click here to see
How to conduct simulation exercises for new beginners?
Check out the website www.priceindian.com to know the prices of mobile phones in India. It has got almost all the popular brands.
I want to send messages to admin but i could not find the Message button here.
A person beaten her wife to death. He was suspecting that his wife is lesbian and she having physical relations with a woman in proximity. Police has nabbed accused. Salauddin...
actually the problem is that i was new to boddunan and was not much aware of it and i changed the editor earlier and i changed it to editing by myself and because of that it is...
have you people made anyone april fool? :woohoo: or have you become? :laugh: if yes then how?? :ohmy:
New Game:Add Remove game Rule: Add or remove any number of letter and make new word . If I started with word Mango then you can remove 'go' so new word will be man.Next...
Hello all members, I just want to bring to everyone's attention rules regarding using the question and answer section. I am sure we are aware but I have noticed a great ...
Omvivo, a market leader in innovative bathroom and living product has create a new line of basins & washplane that not only fashionable, but a choice products for life.read...
what a stylish player..He is the man of the match and India has won convincingly against Srilanka in 3rd Test.
University made are endowed with limited knowledge. Self made persons have no limits.They set their own curriculum. What type you belong to. Discuss. Come up with your...
Games are being started in the General Discussion category. Requeest all to start games preferably in the Lounge category Or maybe Daily dose or english writing. I think the...
Do you think Green Revolution is successful for controlling environment pollution?