OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I'm very glad to announce that today i reached 3rd place in top earners list.
“I can’t seem to discover why I’m on the planet.”“What is my purpose here? I know there’s something I’m supposed to be doing, but I don’t know how to find out what it is.”“I...
Looking at the way the corona epidemic has created a furore, this disease is becoming very dangerous, which has not yet received any systematic treatment. But according to the...
Why articles are rejected on grounds of copying or duplication when the editorial review team does not substantiate its comments by citing the source from which it believes that...
                                       Everything in my Life,   ...
Hi, For the last couple of weeks, all off our mailboxes were becoming full with the messages on enquiring about the credits given to the weblinks submitted. And now the time...
From a couple of months, BSNL has hogged the limelight for its financial difficulties and its failure to pay salaries for the month of February which created an uproar among the...
Game of Thrones the extremely popular Medieval British series has won 12 Emmy awards this year breaking all previous records.The series which is not being shown in India for...
Sir : What is meant by flickering ? Student : Closing and opening of eyes at girls.
Hello Friends, If our articles will have good quality, then it can attracts new users of internet and also the traffic of our site will increase. So Please give your opinions...
I would have been more excited had I received it much earlier when it was announced. But delay as already mentioned in other thread reduced the excitment to Null. Anyways...
Sir, I would like to give a suggestion for karma point. Add one more feature in the homepage of the boddunan based on karma points in two column: 1. Overall Karma Points 2....
I have been on hubpages for a while now, and that's where I was redirected to this site. I am new here. Have not had much time to put up any new articles as I have been shifting...
Indian government is planning to roll-out smart coaches for Indian railways. The railway coaches  will have black box, Artificial Intelligence enabled CCTV which will send...
2019 was the time of TypeScript. Not just has TypeScript become the defector decision for adding information types to JS code, numerous designers are regularly choosing for use...
Anybody can tell me could i write any article first in MS word then copy in to boddunan. please suggest me is that possible or not?
Introduction: Back in the day, I was enjoying playing game called "Among us " with my friends. At the time I never heard the word impostor before or what it means. After...
A blog Contest is declared by Chennai Indian Consulate. THe topic is "US-India Partnership-It matters".You have to submit your personal details,blog url to Chennai...
Looking at the way the corona epidemic has created a furore, this disease is becoming very dangerous, which has not yet received any systematic treatment. But according to the...
Many in India are of the view that Pakistan is a failed state and sooner than later it will collapse and the Kashmir insurrection will end. I had written earlier that the Muslim...