OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Gang of SARDARS broke a Bank. Instead of cash they found Botles full of Chilled Red Wine, Happily they drank & went away. Next day Headline aai: Blood Bank lutya gya.
Sir, i am unable to see my saved article.The problem is after writing a part of my new article, i saved it but it is not found under "my articles" tab.Can anybody explain how to...
Guys, We want to add a feature where all of us can interact in a single place(as we do on forums) and be entertained as well. For that we need a good suggestion on an...
hello boddunan Team This is my request to you please provide some more categories in the forum. coz of their is no categories belongs to provide some information or a link...
Hello All ! I was going through with your website. I like most your COMMUNITY section can you please tell me which component you are using your own website. Please let me...
Today is 2nd October which is celebrated as Gandhi Jayanti across India. Do you think that the Swachh Bharat Mission launched by Modi government has been successful in creating a...
What is the loop of Creation? How is there something from nothing? In spite of the fact that it is impossible to prove that anything exists beyond one’s perception since any...
Hello everyone, hope you guys are doing well. I am here to give you a free advice start developing a habit of charging your Mobile phone , "Monsoon" is coming, it's not fictional...
http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/51-General%20Reference/1004-earn-while-learn.html I had written a resource where I have just given the site link not my...
All Members, You can ask any kind of query regarding boddunan.com or any doubts like how it works? or From where this money comes? or How you will get paid? or Why only...
Why did the traffic light turn red? Answer will be posted at 10 p.m.
Yesterday night I was going through the polls and commenting on some of them. To this poll "Which company are provide best internet speed?" I commented "I use...
Dear all, We come across various different words and sentences in our daily life. Some times, we use certain words and sentences, without even thinking twice whether it is...
<a href = "http://technobizzar.com/our-services/website-design-development">Mumbai web design company</a> | <a href = "http://technobizzar.com/">web...
BJP has unfolded it's election manifesto which includes among others abolition of article 370 and 35a. Can it become a reality ? The J&K political parties are totally against...
Teacher : Explain 2 tier and 3 -tier Architecture ? Student : Two wheelers like scooters will have 2 tyres and autorickshaws will have 3 tyres.
hello Boddunan Team now boddunan looks very attractive. you can also add a feature of 'Best or hot article of the day'.
Sharing a link of a post which includes a promotional video clipping of a Bengali movie in which the original Jana Gana Mana that constitutes of five stanzas is sung. You will...
Dear Friends Have a quick question and need help. Can i promote boddunan (Including my referral Link)in forums, classified, through blog/websites, paid to click etc by...
Yesterday I was watching a TV serial on Epic channel. I saw that in the Eastern India states where we have forests and national parks such as Kaziranga , a group of guards have a...