OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

It is never too early to start exposing your children to monetary discussions so that they become savvy spenders or knowledge-based...
Hello friends.just few days more i will be back on boddunan. From a lot of time not active on boddunan. But now after some days i wll get net and i will be able to cum back.....
Just check out the list at the following link and think twice before offering and money to beggars next time: Mumbai's Richest Beggars Also I would like all members to give...
Advertisements added to our forum :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Is our forum increasing its popularity? :woohoo: :) :) If so, really great!!!!! I think our admin can answer it...
Share your happiness moment from bodduan each day here? Like any day you feel happy because good cash credit for your article, Any award you have won today, or by forum reply you...
What measures do you suggest for overall development of children?
A census conducted in 2011 , not made public by the UPA government for obvious reasons the Hindu population has dipped below 80% and the Musil population has seen a growth...This...
The Indian government will discuss a host of issues, including the outsourcing curbs, with US President Barack Obama during his visit to India November 6-9, union Minister of...
Check out the following link for the warning: Warning from the police
Hey All I recently joined Bodduna couple of weeks ago. The problem I am facing is that I cant seem to add any image to my aricle.The image navigator tool seems really...
In Gujrat a 22 year old young boy Hardik Patel is struggling for reservation for his community. IN Patel commuity most of the people are rich and settled in various parts of the...
Multinational Tata Motors is planning to introduce new fuel efficient cars and hybrid vehicles in emerging markets and looking at ways to raise sales of luxury brands Jaguar and...
This thread i created to improve our English word vocabulary. In this game one turn is to generate question and in second turn generate answer like this. If i write...
We all read, write, talk and learn English. It's a common Langauage that all people need to communicate between the whole world speaking their own language. What is...
Definition of Luxury is quite hard to define. For some Luxury as always associated with Money. But there are Luxuries which are not related to...
Friends, this is the latest on Boddunan's world wide rank.There seems to be a temporary setback as far our rank is concerned which was around 8000.There is a brighter side...
Do you think parent teacher meeting successful in Indian Environment?
Because of the intense heat a town founded in 1915 in Southern Australia has moved underground. Once miners found precious stone Opal in the vicinity the town began facing...
Dear Friend, This is GK game. one member will create question other members will give answer. This game rules are Member can not create next question until get correct...
Received my second cheque of Rs.600 from mginger