OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

In Indian history, only Emperor Ashoka and Emperor Akbar are referred to as Great.  Elsewhere, Alexander also gets this unique honor. But we have some very 'wise historians'...
Do you think corporal punishment is justified in some cases?
Is Abortion right decision if unmarried girl pregnant? Share your views.
The government today raised over Rs 38,300 crore in auction for Broadband Wireless Access (BWA) spectrum . Please follow the link for full details... Brodband spectrum...
Here are five Breathing exercise that will work like...
Why we are calling as 'Operation Theater' in hospitals for operation rooms?!? Can anyone have any idea?
This dish is very delicious.. please try to make once in the kitchen, you will love it, To learn how to prepare, please follow this...
A young man named Vivek from Thriuvallur, Chennai has got his name in the Limca book of records and Asian book of records by talking continuously for 24 hours without stopping.He...
7000 Test Runs for Sehwag Matches Runs HS Avg 79 7002 319 54.70 he has strike rate over 80 in Test :dry: :dry:
I wonder what would have happened if an Indian especially the so-called Bhagva Brigade member had said...
Now one another game come in my mind. This game is for Girls Vs. Boys Rules Team 1- Girls-Indian Team 2- Boys-Indian If any Girl memeber will reply then one point will...
Amit wishes to buy a magazine, four magazines-on politics, sports, science and films are available to choose from. They are edited by Feroz, “Gurbaksh, Swami and ILA (not...
I also know that boddunan.com is the best site which is provided in india, but just for general knowledge for the members who are new here!! It will a great help if the senior...
Are you satisfied with the treatment at corporate hospitals?
Ladies of SEWA organization will present the US First Lady with a handmade drape...
This is new game for making word Rules If I created Word " India" then last letter should be absence in your next created word and your letter will be second last...
A very good morning to all
NEW DELHI: India has retained its second position in originating spam, accounting for about 12.55 per cent of the global junk mails sent in July, even after reducing the number...
They say they drink to forget their sorrows. :lol: They say they drink as they can't digest much happiness so they need some way to share it. :lol: What is your reason to...
Every one likes to get rich- sooner the better. But are there reasons for not getting rich. Could one be happier getting not so rich! Here is...