OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

China’s super computer Tianhe-1 has overtaken the United States’s Jaguar system to gain the top spot as the world’s fastest...
Probably everybody knows this - that self analysis ,self assessment , self introspection, self examination or self evaluation is the best tool for self improvement but according...
Name the social networking sites that you know?
do you want google adsense free acount.indya rocks site is providing free google acount just visit www.indyarocks.wapka.mobi
Dear Members- Here is contest #2 The rules are simple and ‘must follow with ‘no exceptions’ please.  1. Please write 1 (one) post a day starting from Monday to Sunday....
In this game one member will raise question to other member. That member will answer. Question will be common of life style i.e. which is your favorite film, food etc. So just...
That may be a comparative statement as India has more people in average income group than population of US and Russia combined together, 310 and 140 million people. India have...
Cuba's revolutionary leader Fidel Castro has released his book 'The Strategic Victory', a memoir of the victory of his rebel forces against the country's dictator Fulgencio...
Congratulations all members.
The quality  being Self - assured and confident without being aggressive is Assertiveness. Being assertive is good or bad ? Members are requested to discuss the Pros and...
Do you agree that present syllabus of children is quite exhaustive?
www.when-is.com I came across this site while searching for some other information.It lists all the holidays of Hindu,Muslim,Christian,Buddhist,American and Jewish for the...
As if we had not sufficient gods/ deities, there is another addition. Now there is VISA god who may help you visit...
Dear Friends, Welcome back to God Game. Now this thread come to take name of all God in single thread. Rules. If I given god name Ram then next person will select God...
Last night I have swallowed phenyl tablet by mistake.What should I do know? Please give solution if you really know otherwise skip this thread
I bought a LED Samsung monitor yesterday of 20 inches. But now I am feeling real discomfort with it since it is appearing very stretchy. Pictures are really horrible.... I...
They say "Health is Wealth. " Do you agree or disagree ?  Best response will be chosen as "BEST RESPONSE"
Docomo & Aircel will launch 3G, this Diwali....... :woohoo: :woohoo:
Click the following link to know more: Problems in Apple Ipad