OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Do you think donation for admission is right? Agree or not
Friends you can find me on last weeks leader board i am the first one and still i dont got its cash reward why it is so why is it delaying please reply
We all know the gory details that is being discussed almost on all news channels and other news media about the Sheena Murder case , apparently by her own mother.The mother was...
Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao said he would be visiting India this year in his opening remarks ahead of his meeting with Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Friday. The prime minister...
Some Members of Parliament take it very easy indeed, while some slog hard, shows analysis of data compiled on MPs of the 15th Lok Sabha. The analysis showed that 10 MPs,...
Today on 15th April 2010 i got my first cheque of Rs 1474.44.I really thanks to Boddunan team and all my dear senior friends who helped me on gaining this once again thanks to...
The story of a mother who lost her husband and when you learn what she did, you will surely be moved to...
I think so. They know almost every thing about almost every thing. Do you think there is any thing they do not know yet?
Hello friends i saw so many times and also yesterday in news.. some news channel giving news upto 30 minutes about the fever of sania mirza.. Sania mirza went to pakistan and...
A Hero is a combo of qualities like strong Resolution, Inviting challenges, refusal to bow down before adversities. Watch this brief...
The Government is going to bring down the cost of net access. This is likely to bring internet closer to villages and other backward region. Consequently, we shall become No 1...
Can children be given training in self defence from schooling?
There are no dearth of festivals for Hindus and there is a festival every month of the year...Last month it was Nagara Panchami and this month it is Onam for Malayalees and...
Bullet Train is supposed to arrive in INDIA. Six Different Corridors have been Finalized till now. The Work on the First Corridor Delhi-Patna (Agra, Kanpur, Allahabad,...
Dear Friends Let pray to Ganesh for our Bright life with this Mantra. वक्रतुंड महाकाय कोटिसूर्यसमप्रभ । निर्विघ्नं कुरु मे देव सर्वकार्येषु सर्वदा ॥
Heated arguments will hamper your everyday tasks. http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20805851,00.html  
Dear Friends, Atleast one time in a day you write Gayatri Mantra for your better life. Om Bhur Bhuvah Swah, Tat Savitur Varenyam Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi, Dhiya Yo Nah...
भाइयों क्या भारत विकास की ओर चल रहा है या पतन की ओर ????????????? कृपया बताये आप क्या सोचते हैं ओर हम भारत को कैसे बेहतर बना सकते हैं ???????
It appears that the congress has not shed its undemocratic attitude. Emergency imposed by Indira Gandhi, ban on 'Kissa Kursi ka' by amrit Nahata and on 'Andhi' are...