OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Napolean Bonaparte said "An Army marches on its stomach". The 1.13-million strong Indian Army, the third largest in the world, marches largely on sub-standard food and...
Recently I had an argument on a social networking site that pays for participation, the poster said that he is there for friendship only and I said here that I am there for both,...
Here are the answers by kids for a question asked in an internet Forum, " What is the  creepiest thing your child has said to you...
April 1st was celebrated as New year day during the period where Julian calendar was followed. When the gregorian calendar replaced the old julian calendar,new year...
hi, when i wrote the article,and clicked on the Button 'Save' which is placed below, i got no message about whether my article was submitted or not and i was directly directed...
Veteran lyricist Javed Akhtar has translated the national song Vande mataram from Sanskrit to Hindi for director Ashutosh Gowariker's forthcoming period film Khelein Hum Jee Jaan...
Ever since UN declared "Yoga Day" on June 21 every year, Yoga started gaining ground all over the World. Now, Yoga has been recognised as a Sport. For this category, the...
Anybody who are interested to know more information about all time hollywood movies can visit this site www.imdb.com Type the name of any hollywood...
I have observed that a number of threads have come up and more may in short time, only for writing some mantra or shloka evry day. These help members to get point without any...
Click here for the settings
Can Dowry System be completely abolished from the Indian Society?
An Adolescent Girl, who is well nourished is more likely to perform well in school than her poorly nourished counterpart. She is also more likely to give birth to a healthy baby...
Dear Friends! This thread is for posting IT (Information Technology) related news. Whenever you get any IT news please post here. So that all the members will get...
Is that Aritficial Intelligence a subject to study in engineering course?
The Supreme Court Friday asked the central government how long it would take to complete investigations into the 2G spectrum...
Ambitions are planted in a child by parents and teachers. Parents tend to think of an even yet unborn child as someone who is going to achieve the parents’ own’s unfulfilled...
Why should we hide the unique trasaction No. and Email id of paypal transaction screenshot before posting it to site? B)
Dear Friends, This thread is for providing funny and bizarre facts about any subject matter. If you come across such facts please don't hesitate to post here....
When Sunil Chhetri signed for the Kansas City Wizards in April, he became the first Indian in Major League Soccer, and only the third to play in a professional league...
We were outraged by The Vyapam scam. we were shocked. We all demanded the Government to act, conveniently hiding the fact Vyapams start in our own home. In reality, we are all...