OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I have seen people who are not following rules. I have seen people giving only two options in a poll question but in the rules it is mentioned that there should be at least...
With the onset of monsoons, everywhere in India, especially in Maharashtra and Gujrat, hundreds of cases of swine flue have ben reported. Every day tens of new cases being added...
I use Samsung camera for taking pictures. You know, maximum 100MB is allowed to attach pictures. But I am not able to reduce its resolution very much. So it creates problem for...
I have seen many people wanting to have a National language for India. Right now. English is fulfilling that need although it is a foreign language. Will it be good to have a...
Hi friends, How will it be if we post any tip that we know. Here you can post all the tips that have actually worked for you or anybody you know..so that there will be less...
Hai friends here is chance for us to share our dreams and weather its becomes true in ur real life?????????
A great teacher is one a student cherishes forever. http://www.thehindu.com/features/education/great-students-make-great-teachers/article7619381.ece?homepage=true  
Getting a mini laptop for Rs.18000 is possible but i cannt find normal laptop in that range. with less configuration can we purchase a notebook with that price? :huh:
Today is barbie doll's birthday. It was first introduced on this day in 1959. Everybody loves barbie dolls.Especially girls like it very much than guys.
Cheap reading glasses could damage eyesight New research suggests that cheap reading glasses might be readily available, but in the long term they can cost you your...
For me 'NO' After all this is another day. I love my partner as usually, I do. I have never loved her lesser ever so, I can not do it any more. May be as a symbol you can...
It's an undeniable fact, power of technology can improving the quality of lives Why technology needs to embrace senior citizens too ? Barbara Beskind is the oldest member of...
Join the 'Earth Hour' by switching off all lights this Saturday - 8.30 PM - 9.30 PM. Just for one hour. Read: http://abidareacode.blogspot.com/2010/03/join-earth-hour.html
1)A 6.50-g sample of diprotic acid requires 137.5 mL of a 0.750 M NaOH solution for the complete reaction. Determine the molar mass of the acid.
This Costarican canopy butterfly is feeding on the banana bait.Looks stunning in all its splendid colors!
The government and the Chief Minister seems to have funds for everything including sending the MLAs on foreign trips twice in a row but when it comes to farmers and their woes...
Prolific Indian opener Gautam Gambhir feels that the Indian Cricket Board should renew the contract of coach Gary Kirsten after it expires at the end of the Cricket World Cup...
Do children labour is well protected under law?
Dear Friends, Let us start our day by chanting the holy name of the Supreme Lord daily. & Whenever you get time .. just type following MAHAMANTRA at least...
Organise your mornings to make things easier. No need to hurry and commit mistakes if you take the following...