OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

In many legal cases such as murder, honour killing, rape and so on in which powerful people are involved then we get to see very reputed legal professionals fighting the case in...
What extent we can delegate our work to others?
Can anyone enlighten about the highest number of members registered on a single day on this site? Today the number so far is 29.
'Fear kept Obama away from Golden Temple' The American Sikh community has said that Obama is not visiting the Golden Temple in Amritsar because he harbours fears of negative...
I bought a Rubik's cube for my child some days before. I got mad solving it. :woohoo: Actually, is there any strategy to solve a Rubik's cube? Or is it just based on one's...
Hi guys, i am starting a new thread to know what happened on a day in history. you can post facts, history, great personalities birthday, any achievements etc... Fact:...
Last week Salaries were raised for MP's. So In Delhi all Councilors are fighting and for raising their salaries also. Opposition party leader Mr Jaykrishna Sharma raising the...
There's no formula for a perfect morning routine -- it's mostly subjective and depends on what works for you. But here's a look at what some highly successful people in the tech...
World's first Ferrari theme park comes up in Abu Dhabi Ferrari World Abu Dhabi" will be the world's first Ferrari theme park and the largest attraction of its kind...
Well there's too much stress team India is undergoing these days on the pretext of climbing to No.1 position in test format.I agree that its a matter of prestige for any nation...
Internet is really a great learning tool for children. You might have gone through many sites which is useful for small kids, to teach them with simple examples. Even good games...
Krishna tells arjun to destroy the evil and wrong people with a brave heart. This also bring destruction to thousands of innocent people. To demolish few bad things, was that...
COLOMBO: Indian batsman Yuvraj Singh, who was left out of the playing eleven, on Tuesday lost his cool and showed his middle finger at the Sri Lankan fans who jeered him with...
How to motivate self?
A lot of active members like Harish Jharia,Meean (told reason),Sajeetharan,Jobin etc are not seen now online.What happened ?
The knowledge of What one should do and should not is the key to lead a meaningful life. http://www.marcandangel.com/2011/08/22/50-ways-to-waste-a-life/  
Join social networking sites and live longer Social networking sites are one of the best ways to stay connected with friends and family. They have changed the way people...
Which is your favourite flower? You like it for its colour or perfume or some another reason? Can it change your mood if you are upset? Mention its colour and post some nice...
Will boddunan get adsense approval after 1 year? There are lot of site which are smaller than boddunan like hamaraUP.com, Gujaratspider.com have facility of adsense linking for...
Bhagavad Geeta says " Karam karo fhal ki ichacha mat karo" Is this possible in practical life? Can we do "work without expectation"?