OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

A very specie of frog has been found. The frog breeds in hollow bamboo stem....
Humiliation that Aussie cricket team has heaped upon us gives rise to this question in our mind. We have have been richly fed on stories in th press about our supremacy in a game...
The year 2020? Maybe it's 2050. The bell rings, some hundred middle school students pile into a classroom and take their place in front of their PC. The teacher walks up,...
How do you feel, when someone starts to talk, the moment you finish ? What it suggests ? The person was more interested in saying something than in digesting what you...
Indian Proud A R Rahman strikes again with two Gramy Awards.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4749]} Think up ways how you can score points at a break-neck speed!!
Now there is a unique safety device. with just one push of button in your bag, you can send alert message to five individuals chosen by you....
Ravan refused to die in Agra ram Lila. He has also a right to live and why he should allow Rama to kill him. see the following...
What is Resilience ? It’s the ability to bounce back after difficulty, to get up after you fall down. How to build...
I think that the background and in general the appearance of this site is not colorful. This is my opinion. Please share your opinions. The games page is a lot better now....
Hello friends.. daily i saw in news that in a lot of states people are getting impure water in pure water bottles after paying 12 rs and bad vegetables which produced with the...
How to completely stop hackers from data theft?
Humour per se that may have facilitated learning, but (that) temperamentally 'smiley' babies were more likely to engage with the environment and therefore to attempt and succeed...
I dont know what is meant by google adsense accout. Please explain me about it in detail.
I have already posted this in Q&A but did not get any reply....so just need a little help. The signs beside the karma is not showing up anything neither a smite nor an...
Rahul Mahajan has apologized Dimpy "All is well," Rahul said later in the day, seeking to downplay the episode. Dimpy told media that.... “we both regret the...
Would you be comfortable writing in any other language?  Do you think that you would be able to express yourself better in another language?  Personally I am more...
Dear members we had organized a bike Rally at Bhubaneswar on 17th jan 2010 and this is the initiation to start a bikers club . check out our small...
Can we find Who likes us on boddunan? Who gives karma to our profile? Is there any way to find out? :unsure:
Toddler saved in Tsunami A very real miraculous escape See the link. http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/10/29/3051943.htm?section=world