OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Dear members when you come on line just post in this forum what is your plan for whole day and at night again come back and post what you did and what not as per your...
What is the use of learning the art of clay modelling for children?
With Diwali just around the corner, it's time to hit the stores to pick up everything that you might have been saving up for.And if you have been eyeing that brightly lit, size...
What is the best way to for you to relax after a hard day's work? I personally take some light reading material, poetry or content that engages all the senses to read.. and as I...
Yahoo answers have already facility for making your aswers 'anonymous'. Now facebook is also giving this facility. But I wonder why people hesitate to use their name for their...
My wish is India has to win all the test matches with all qualified test teams in the world. India had won with 1)Australia 2)Sri Lanka 3)Bangladesh 4)New Zealand under...
I am giving you a riddle to solve 3 friends went to a hotel to stay. 30 rupees was its rent. A waiter followed them to show them the room. They gave 30 rupees to the waiter,...
In the good old days, there was only one brand that was almost synonymous with a branded mobile phone – Nokia. A flood of new brands and new handsets later, Nokia has been pushed...
What do the behaviors look like that naturally and organically built trust?Here are 25 that will make a difference in any workplace, organization, or...
I want to make Shawarma at home. I think, it needs Mayonnaise. I don't want to buy from outside. Can anyone tell me, how it can be made at home? I have surfed, but can't find a...
People like Warren Bates , Bill Gates etc etc do not reach the level where they have unless they have the qualities required that make them successful...Here are some tips given...
The earth could be hit by a wave of violent space weather as early... "What wonderful fireworks the Sun has been producing" Here is a link below gives the clear...
I read in an article here that insects are those having six legs.Then Spider comes in which category ?
  Our testosterone-scripted movies, our regressive but hugely popular soap operas, our lack of focus on women in public life have all contributed to creating generation...
Everybody in his or her life must have gone through the most remarkable achievements in his/her life. Share your that experience here, when you have felt like to be on seventh...
We hear about writers block oftenfrom those who write novels and books. It refers to a condition where the writer generally loses the ability to write or concentrate on their...
Can polio be eradicated completely from India? Most of the rural people face the problem.
In Ancient India, Indians were using very huge numbers. On BC 1400 at 'Yazur Veda epochs' they were using the numbers more then One trillion. Why they were using this...
These days we can see lots of students go to tuition after school hours, even students from infant classes. Do you think it is necessary to send kids tuition after school hours?...
Hi I came to know a site "http://www.budgerigar.co.uk/" , in the there are many useful information about budgies.Many of them would have a pair of bird....