OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

While writing an article, if we feel, we want to place a link to another published article in this site (Suppose, second article is a continuation of another published one) is it...
National Hug day is celebrated today mainly in US and Canada. This holiday was founded by Caro Michigan.
Full Circle is a sleek folding bike that dispenses with the traditional chain, and instead uses a free wheel gear. And it is simple! Designed by designer Sanghyun Jeong and...
During British rules, outside many clubs it was written that dogs and Indians are not allowed here. After so many years of Independence these rules are followed in many clubs in...
There are so many houses ,palaces ,parks and open spaces supposedly haunted by lost ? evil? spirits...One can never be sure whether to believe this or not, whether this is just...
How to develop concentration for studies among children?
Software for mobile phones that can track your facial features in real-time has been developed by scientists at Read more
This is Indonesian man,named Dede, first noticed the warts on his body after cutting his knee when he was a teenager. Over time, as the horn-like extensions grew to cover...
We (my family) need to travel so often out of state by road. The toll booths on these out of state roads take a toll on us and our finances. After having paid road tax for our...
If you think about instant messaging your mind immediately thinks about whats up.The article tells the 9 ways whats app ruined us....
The most glamorous and presitigious Soccer Extravaganza of the world FIFA World Cup 2010 is all set to a gala opening today.The first match is between South Africa and...
I am thinking about dumping my old computer and assembling a new one. How much will it cost, if I am not buying speakers and sound card again? I wish to assembly with original...
Children today seem to be so much into these PSPs, iphones, game downloads and the likes that it is a matter of concern...what ever happened to going out and playing ? I see very...
Humans are optimists, pessimists. They may suffer from depression or may be hopeful. But how are dogs also ptiists or pessimists. If you have no ambition, there is no room for...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4665]} Sandhya Rani is conspicuous in her absence today!! I wonder.....
Nepal signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with India at Ministry of Forest and Soil Conservation on 29h July to combat illegal trade in animal parts, also a bid to...
The leading newspapers take pride in letting the readers know the price of a ring owned by an actress or what's the cost of a dress a celebrity is wearing or will wear and so on....
we are expected to get a new email service that will faciitate communicatin between govrnment offices and ultimately also between public and government. This is a very good step...