OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

is there any free joining site for email marketing?
Congress president Promise that if they will come in to power they will pay 72000 PA to poor. Looking it may be proved master stock of congress. Till the day BJP have not any...
Hai friends, i'm happy to announce that till now i have posted 413 approved articles to boddunan. I'm very much happy to say this. Because when i joined this website i dont...
Twinkle twinkle little star, you should know what you are, and once you know what you are, Mental hospital is not so far.
We are almost towards the end of the verdict for much talked about election in independent India.  Many who prayed for it would be jubilant while it might be really...
There are lot of Daku you seen in Movies like Gabbar singh ,Jageera ,Mangal singh,Pan singh tomar,Daku Haseena etc The Daku of your choice is ?
1.) What is that TOPIC Icon....I liked the cuty Icons but since Din't know abt the meaning they carry.... 2) From the day I joined...M wondering what does the word Boddunan...
Hi All, I would like to introduce a new type of game Here, you need to ask/answer 2 names of personalities/products/brands/companies/movies or anything... For Eg: First...
I joined Boddunan recently. I have been writing quality content on sites like Wikinut, Bubblews and earlier helium and Mypage5. However, my first two works on this site have been...
Wife of Raj Kapoor died Yesterday. God give peace to her soul.
HOW SELF-CONFIDENCE AND SELF-IMPROVEMENT GO HAND IN HAND                   Confidence is the means by which we feel about...
I had read somewhere that boddunan pays cash for casting votes in poll.For each 4 votes polled 1 cash credit will be added.But it seems not working.Was it withdrawn?
Myself Dr. Apurva Tamhane. I am a Doctor and a Homoeopath by profession. Currently I am pursuing my MD in Homoeopathy. I am invited here by my friend Nitin Bajaj. I am...
http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/6-Other/1016-fake-earning-sites.html This is my posting has rejected and the reason was that I had no selected any section so...
Here are the Top  10 movies for children. http://www.caleidoscope.in/art-culture/top-10-indian-children-movies  
The cash credits announced for poll contest that concluded on 31/10/09 was as follows. So now coming to the money part: 1. For every 4 polls you submit, you will get 1 cash...
website design
We often guess the future events and say that we hope this thin or that thing. We also use 'expect' or 'anticipate'. While 'hope' is positive, there is doubt about 'expect',and...
So how many shares have you decided to earn this month?
Going by the various reports and discussions by political analysts it seems like a very confusing scenario...there is another last phase of voting on the 19 th and then it will...