OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Do counselling really helps in all cases?
An attention grabbing Advertisement drives Home the Message directly to the Heart. In the recently released ad by the Bangalore Police urging people not to talk on the phone...
I have decided to give an interesting fact in the forum everyday. Hope it will be useful for the members to develop their knowledge. please share your opinions. todays...
Can I give reply in Telugu language in forum section?
64 government files on the freedom fighter were put on display at Kolkata Police...
I dont think having the jumbled words contest unscheduled will increase the traffic. It must be scheduled. please share your opinions
There has been a big hue and cry, about the subsidies for various products. Most economists, particularly the best in the country, including those holding positions in the...
A massive traffic jam in China has slowed vehicles to a crawl for nine days near Beijing, local media say. Vehicles, mostly lorries bound for Beijing, are in a queue for about...
After entering my below resource, I could not find it in "my articles". So, I would like to ask webmaster to clarify the problem....
Children, especially school children are being subjected to bullying . The reasons for bullying are many. It may be due to color, voice, weight etc. This leads to ...
Buy HDIL at 254 target 280 in a month
I believe that if any cash credits are given for uploading question papers then the participation will increase and it will be useful for students. If not possible to give cash...
Our big cities are now facing the worst of times. Traffic jams, pollution, rising cost of every single commodity, very bad standards of living, complexity of education and so...
Most of us get tressed out and take out our own shortcomings and frustrations on others and become more unhappy and this can go on and on becoming a vicious cycle..Here is a link...
Mary Kom, who won Olympic bronze medal and a plethora of other coveted awards was subjected to nasty regionalism by the Indian selectors. When we get rid of this narrow minded...
What is Hostees Gift? Explain.
The Pakistan army under General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani is sponsoring a large-scale guerrilla war through Afghan proxies to keep India out of Afghanistan, according to a Canadian...
Bodunun statistics says that there are 5225 registered users. But most of them are not active. Sending newsletters alone will not make them active. we must do something...
Is forcing ventilator on some body who is dying and beyond cure not cruelty and assault on him. Is this not the time we consder benefot of euthanasia for the seriously critical...
In Chattisgarh, according to a text book of CBSE, the working women are responsible for the increasing unemployment in our...