OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

When I completed my Studies and due to my parents i stayed at home without apply for job. But people used to poke with their words asking are there any subject  which you...
Pink sand Beach, Green sand Beach, Purple sand beaches so on so forth. These colourful beaches are a feast to the eye. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11083]} See more colourful...
Check out the official FIFA world cup 2010 themes song here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUCUYtbaRrc
Dune by Rainer Mutsch - outdoor seating moulded from sheets of fiber cement.
I am quoting a news report "The Delhi based centre for Science and Environment found high levels of phthalates in 24 samples of Indian, Chinese, Taiwanese, and Thai Toys...
What is cold canvassing and significance of it.
Such a innovative idea of sharing food with poor children, great initiative indeed: https://www.facebook.com/ravijain21/videos/10151569768169259/  
A senior minister in the Manohar Parrikar-led BJP government in Goa has echoed controversial Sri Ram Sene chief Pramod Muthalik saying that the practice of young girls visiting...
range of jewellery and clothing made from rubber bands.
I would like to bring to the knowledge of the members that a report has appeared involving scam mails purportedly sent by the Income-Tax Department regarding refund and I...
Suppose a very close person starts avoiding your calls continuously. You have no other option to connect with that person and even after your repeated attempt to connect with...
Can I update my published articles?
There is a lot of awareness now among the educated masses regarding food items that are high protein, low carb and high fiber and everyone you come across speaks about olive oil,...
Hey guys i'm having problems with uploading, i can't upload any photos or documents to the website, i mean i can upload files easily and quickly to 4shared.com or orkut or any...
Whether it is wealth or power or consumption whatever, we live between extremes that are unimaginable in...
'Stumpy' the baby elephant is the mascot for the 2011 World Shetty was in Colombo for the naming of the 2011 World Cup's mascot - a baby elephant called 'Stumpy'. The ICC had...
According to Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, the United States, Russia, United Kingdom, France, China, India, Pakistan, Israel and North Korea possess...
At first, I saved my article in article submission page. Then I went to my Earnings/My articles, opened it, click the edit key and then added my image. Is it the right procedure?
The first day of the common Admission test(CAT) turned out to be a glitch-free affair in most parts of the country. Over two lacs aspirants will take the test. * 4,548- Students...
The quote, "Why buy a cow when milk is so cheap?" is a Male chauvinistic view' But, this time worn view by the male dominated society is gradually dying,'Thanks to the new...