OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Drought has taken its toll on many ancient civilizations. Here is an article that throws light on the reasons for the decline of many ancient...
Save 587 sites to save life, urge scientists http://green.in.msn.com/greennews/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4509232&page=0
How can i know about points earned in a day or week?
World Bank Loans India $ 1 Billion For Ganga River Clean Up The World Bank has agreed to loan India $1bn (£600m) over the next five years to clean up the Ganges, one...
What to do when you are caught  in verbal exchange or dealing with someone  who is upset over a misunderstanding and unable to communicate clearly in the...
Recent reports about unrest concern the agitation in the Hindi belt to remove the English paper in the Civil Services Examination. English is an international language and it is...
What is Diffusion of innovation?
Forty years after the brutal killing of Naxal leader, A Varghese, CBI Special Court here today convicted former IGP K Lakshmana in the case while acquitting former DGP P Vijayan...
It's almost ten days now when I posted a quote. It is not yet approved. Can you through some light on it? Even, I am unable to understand where to find the quote I posted. Help,...
We all want to help poor people but we may not have either money or Time so we can not help the. We can pray for them. I found a web site in which we can spend only 5 second...
It is learnt that evidence of spying has been found in houses of several ruling party leaders. According to informed sources, U.S. government has included India's ruling parties...
US President Barack Obama has said America is on the road to recovery from the worst economic crisis thanks to his economic plan that included ensuring new jobs and industries...
Friends Who makes you feel better when you are upset? Mother? Father? BEST Friend? Enemy? Sister/brother? Spouse? Children? Grandparents? Give...
People who fail to achieve success more often not come up with a plethora of excuses like, " No time, Age "so on and so forth. What's your excuse.?
A happy news. Now a simple blood test can detect deadly disease cancer. http://www.designntrend.com/articles/17354/20140729/new-simple-blood-test-can-detect-cancer.htm
India and Malaysia Wednesday announced the conclusion of negotiations on the Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement (CECA), saying it would take the bilateral engagement to...
Jyothi Basu , one of the star of Indian Politics ( I am not a communist ) passed away yesterday. He has the record of longest term continuously in Chief Minister's chair.West...
Vanilla extract is dark in colour. Then why Vanilla ice cream is white? Do you know why?
As per various scientific researches available over the internet, marriage between blood relatives can lead to abnormal offspring due to genetic mismatch and hybrid DNA...
What is AIDA and its significance?