OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Largest gift that a conventional Indian university has received till now...Here is the...
After submitting of my resource, whatever headings and fonts are in position that has set by me. If I edit the same resource before approval, no headings and font size that I...
HERE I M STARTING A THREAD NAMED QUOTES OF THE DAY U CAN ALSO POST ANY TYPES OF QUOTES SO PLEASE START POSTING SOME QUOTES.. FUNNY QUOTES:- Remember the 3 golden...
Most people confuse argument with discussion... {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11091]}
His saying, "Earth provides us enough for our needs, but not for our greed." is extremely apt today, especially in these days of rampant environmental...
007's Aston Martin is sold for $4.1m http://autos.in.msn.com/autonews/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4512693 [
5 points are awarded if we reply a question in forum. But no points if we start a new discussion. Why is it so? I think at least 1 point should be given. Then only, members will...
Hi friends, I have one problem. Plz help me with it. See, there are some webpages (called:copy protected webpage) which doesnot allow us to copy the text from webpage to word...
In Gita Sri Krishna speaks about the essentials of Karma or duty...without work and discipline our life can never be fulfilling. According to Gandhiji there are few dangers that...
This is basically for the mothers whose life revolve around their children only, but, what happens when the children leave their mother's nest empty for their future? Are the...
What is Referral Premium? What is the significance of it.
Expectations are god's gift, not burden:...
Hello Everybody. So many members are saying about the spelling mistakes coming in the articles. Friends The editor of boddunan have so much load of work due to reading a lot of...
Today 4 of my articles are shown approved in My earnings Tab, but still in pending stage. No points or cash credits are given. For 2 of them, remarks are there for correction....
Telengana CM is sending all MLA's to China to see and study the Chinese development model. China is a dictatorial country with no opposition or free press. Why does he not send...
The Hindi medium candidates in IAS and allied examinations are in agitated mood. They feel that they are at disadvantage over English medium candidates. It is also revealed that...
This couple has been watching football for the past 32 years without a break. Check out the complete story of this couple at the link...
hi! maverick why dont you appoint some members as guides for guiding and explaining about what all they can do in bodunan? Most members are inactive because they dont know what...
Hello Friends Where is meean today.. We didn't get jubmled word question today...
A research says that people having O blood group are more bitten by mosquitoes. Researchers has found more factors which attract...