OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

hi all, Recently NASA found some clues which gives idea that aliens existence on one of the moon of Saturn..See the link for exact details...Views welcomed :)...
Wish berry organization is a funding organization that encourages help in financing projects ranging from movies, Arts,Culture, Design,Technology to name a few.. An ideal crowd...
If there is an option for a girl to choose either her parents or her lover, whom should she choose? What is your opinion?
Now, 1 dollar has crossed 50 Indian rupees. :( Do you think Indian money can attain its previous level within one year or so?
A team of 25 doctors in bangalore had successfully seperated the twin babies born with many of their parts jointed together. The operation took 10 hours and achieved this. The...
If your answer is ‘YES”, think again and see, how behind every Hindu tradition , there is a scientific...
There are Nobel prizes for the people for their outstanding contributions in the fields of Medicine, Physics, Chemistry, literature Peace etc . The prize money is Rs, 7...
Members, i have just started a new blog and the first thing i did was publish about boddunan.com. But the thing is i've received two checks from boddunan.com but i have no proof...
Creative shoes from Zuzana Serbak
We read so many books in our life time and many of them make an impact on us and we feel like sharing our thoughts on those books with others...I like reading other peoples...
What is Bounce Back Offer? Why is it relevant so ?
Bed wetting, sleep walking are some of the sleep disorders in children. Parents should understand and rectify these Sleep...
This is my second thread for a same thing It would be better and useful if we have a clock on our boddunan.com website. Just visit clocklink.com
How to write Telugu articles? I did not find any option to write articles in Telugu language.
It seems that the Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi is going to tie the knot with Priyanka Alva,daughter of Karnataka Minister and Janata leader Jeevaraj Alva. The marriage is likely...
Mine favorite are messi from Argentina. Muller of Germany.
Santhara (also Sallekhana, is the Jain(Jainism) practice of voluntary and systematic fasting to death. High court of Rajasthan said that it is sucide. But Jain community said...
Ignorance of Law is Not an Excuse! Example-If you are driving without putting a seat belt and when you are caught, the excuse that you were not aware of such law is not...
Friends you can ask me any question regarding stock market,Mutual funds, Insurance. we can have question answer section. I think as March month is coming so people must be...
How much time to be taken to review an aticle written by author in this website?