OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy. Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln. Find more amazing facts about Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy...
It is going to be Rafael Nadal and Robin Soderling to fight for the men's singles title tomorrow.Let's see who wins the crown !!!
Can I give the links of my articles that I have posted in Boddunan in my personal blog? Is it permissible, so that I can reach out to larger audience and increase traffic to...
  You may not be as qualified as your competitor and yet you may bag the job. How? Read further:  https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/5-ways-job-even-youre-160000921.html
I cannot think of another Chief Minister as corrupt or self centered as the one who is ruling our state Karnataka. On the one hand farmers have been committing suicide because of...
I tried and was not sure whether it was true or not, you too have a go at it... {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11058]}
I have posted one weblink. The process was like this: - I answered one question on yahoo.com and posted one link of one boddunan.com article and then came to bodduna.com weblink...
The fear of learning foreign languages is known as what?
Very Good Morning to all my boddunan friends! Friends,if you know of any needy poor students who have cleared this 10th Standard this year with 80% marks ,please ask them to...
Hi Everyone, I am new here. I just wrote my first article here, but when I am trying to submit it, it is displaying an error - "Invalid Token." What to do about it?...
German was included in three anguage formula in education system. Now German has been replaced with Sanskrit. German is foreign language and not appropriate for three language...
Dear Members, can you please help me out and solve my problem. I am writing an article about a celebrity and I need his image to be posted at my article. Now, I am finding it...
We are living in an age, where most of the parents declare proudly. ‘Do you know, my 4 year old knows how to play computer games?’ ‘Do you know my child exactly imitates...
Can five days week schooling be successful for children ?
Hindi film "3 Idiots" bagged 8 of the 12 technical awards at the 11th Indian International Film Academy (IIFA) awards in Colombo. The major categories in which the...
Akhilesh Yadav is more sincere and pragmatic and not merely publicty seeker in mater of cleanliness. He knows that broom in hand of plitician is a mere gimmick. The citizens need...
Legendary Actress Manorama Passed away on 10th October 2015 and almost the whole industry was shocked . She was kindly called as ” Aachi ” by her fans and the whole tamil...
Here is a quick sketch of Narendra Modi, the giant killer made after his resounding victory in the General elections 2014. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11064]} Sketch: Rambabu.
Topic for day: 05-01-2010 We all are seeing a lot of happenings on Telangana issue. Yesterday all parties get together to discuss the issue and came out without any...
Many people will not give a clear picture of their health problems during  consultation with Doctors. Here  Honesty is the best policy, if you care for your...