OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

What an performance it was worth watching.
I personally use Apple Iphone 4 however i use to use Blackberry before and now i realize that ive done a biggest mistake in my life by taikng an iphone :(
Here are some election anecdotes as recorded by Ramchandra Guha, a historian and writer. The first elections for Lok Sabha were held in 1952. The highlight is how the first...
No Indian advertising agency is likely to match his ability to paraphrase ideas, launch new brands, re-launch people and events, write-rewrite copies to sell ideas or products as...
The final verdict for this case is going to be given today 25 years after the incident had happened.Deputy General Manager of the United Carbide plant (where leakage had...
Can anyone know how can we recover data's from damaged CD?
Hello, I found a website yesterday named www.xomba.com. There is a category called "Xomblurbs" where you can post information about a website, article, blog etc.You...
Yesterday was 4th death anniversary of Gazal singer and music composer Jagjit Singh. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Jagjit-Singh
Presented below are some of the houses built in a strange and amazing shapes. World's thinnest House. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11065]} For more, have a look...
UK scientist have claimed breakthrough in developing a laser technology which can sense hidden explosives.If their claims are true,it can be expected to be a boon for the...
Can President Rule be applied to disturbed states in India?
Who said Honesty is the Best policy ? The equation that works today is Honesty plus Hard work is equal to Transfer or even death some times. Here is the list of some honest and...
Hello, I thought of sharing this with you. The worldwide emergency number for mobile is 112. If you are in out of coverage area and in emergency, dialling 112 will establish...
The world of creativity is sans boundaries. Here are a few examples of Masterpieces created with vegetables. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11069]} For more...
Facebook and Yahoo have decide to tie their services together which would mean,persons having accounts in both can have updates in one reflected in other account too.
A while ago I read an article and it forced me to think that why the popular personalities take so much liberty while they judge people. The link here does not mainly discuss...
daily work summary for all boddunan members. If you do this daily then absolutely traffic and your earning will increase post 5 article daily. invite 50 people...
Did antivirus is essential for every computer? Which antivirus is Good and more secured antivirus?
The ability to make quick decisions is considered as a virtue in all walks of life. But, it becomes necessary at times to ‘sleep on the problem’ Recent research from Radboud...
The local court of Bhopal has pronounced its verdict which has sentenced eight people to two years' imprisonment.These are the people whose criminal act of negligence led to one...