OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

hey guys in this post you can post what ever random thought is on your mind lemme start..im thinking of writing an article on boddunan
21-year-old Anita Kaleshriya is an inspiration for many.. For rendering self less services what is needed is a noble...
Hi this Parthiban, This is my cousin id. Some one has Hacked my account. When i submit my Referral id .Orkut. Any mod here.
When the futile talks on qualification ad performance are hot in the political circles in India, here is an amazing story that says qualifications are not all related to...
According to some US researchers,brain scan done on the criminals helps detection of lying.The fontal lobe of the brain is seen to be hyperactive when they resort to lies!! But...
As Women are no far behind then Men , Who do you think are better administrator, Men or Women? Indira Gandhi is the best example of Women administrator, As Women have...
What should be the role of civil servant in developing his or her own country?
Yes, you may be different person in your personal life or for other people but you will have different reputation at your work. It is due to the people you are surrounded...
Stroke is a cerebrovascular attack caused by disturbance in blood flow to the brain. This can happen in some cases of accidents, even minor accidents.The person may look fine...
Here are some disgusting table manners. Burping as loud as an earth quake is one of...
Apple has introduced the new version of iphone named iphone4. Main features of this phone are : - Faster and thinner than previous models - 5 megapixel camera - 16 GB of...
Inspiration is a higher form of awareness or consciousness than the ordinary awareness that automates our day-to-day lives. Over the course of our busy lives, in between family,...
ok so this is the second generation of a game i thought of called lie to me.. in this version you can post any three facts and the person below has to tell which one is the...
Whatever he may be, Narendra Modi is a human being first. Like everybody else Narendra Modi, the PM also have a few foods which are close to his heart. Here are some of...
does playing games on boddunan give you points or any sort of credits?
It is news that peoples of POK is doing agitation against Pakistan and they like to come to India. Here in Rajasthan Pakistani peoples, Hindu, after coming here don't like to go...
Check out this interesting news at the link below: http://www.ndtv.com/news/cities/this-british-woman-cleans-garbage-in-dharamsala-30381.php
I am not a school teacher I know all of you know this but we have a very bad habit whenever we have not got instruction we do not do this. friends please keep your environment...
We know so much about HIV virus and AIDS.We know how it is transmitted, what it does to our body.etc..Here i like to discuss some interesting facts on HIV virus 1.Did you ever...
Hello friends! When we read a topic, a blog, or an article which is more important? Content or its presentation. I think both. What do you say?