OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Can pension be stopped in case of government failure in giving the same?
I never heard about a day dedicated to toilets. November 19 world toilet day. I remember the past days where there is no toilets and people used the open place. Still in India...
Soordas is best Hindi poet. Inspite of his blindness, he wrote very touching description of Lord Krishna childhood. His verse is immortalized in Soor Sagar. His birtday falls...
Many of us use paper cups or disposal cups to drink tea in our offices daily. But do you know the harms that are caused by doing so. Here is the link to show how harmful are...
I have been pointed out by Suni51...to avoid or refrain from answering in a row. So when I am using the quick reply button to answer to a particular ongoing discussion..it...
Kindly help me with this query. At what time of the month can we expect to get our pay check? Also, no where in this site I was asked to furnish my bank details (IFSC code,...
The most beautiful thing in this world is to see your parents smiling, and knowing that you're the reason behind that smile :):):) How much value is given to these lines in...
Now the soccer ball of the World cup ball has sparked off criticism.While some players and coaches complain of them of being too fast.Even some goalkeepers find them too hot to...
It appears that Vishwa Hindu Parishad, an R.S.S. outfit emboldened by saffron victory in elections is terrorising the minority group schools to saffronize education. The VHP has...
I am not sure about the authenticiuty of this but it is fun to speculate anyway as to what our roots are? based on the shape of our feet...If you have a mix of different...
India is a great location for foreign patients "because this is a place where entire gamut of healthcare sector finds place". India is one of the countries where a gamut of...
The nebula NGC 3603 the stellar cluster you see in the folowing image is one of largest and most dense in the Milky Way.The astronomers are making good use the images captured by...
I need some clarification regarding my payment. I know this is not the first time that I am asking this question, but I need a clarification regarding article writing and...
Power affects personality in many ways. This also changes the way you speak. There is of course difference in authoritarian and meek speech. More in the...
We are aware of the names of single animals or creatures. But we do not know what they are called in Groups. For example. We know an Owl. But a group of Owls are called? See...
Rewards may act as a kind of tag, sealing information in the brain during learning, Help your child. Reward them and allow them for a nap. It boosts the memory in your...
Can any one pls explain how many days will take for an article to get approved. Also, pls explain why my article is showing as approved in status and not yet cash and points...
I saw this innovative idea about saving trees. Iam sharing it here.
Can Retirement Age for Government Employees be reduced to 58 from 60 ? Think about it.
Each city is famous for some items(ex:electronics). If we discuss what items are cheap in which areas in the city then it will be useful when the person visit the city and...