OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The union HRD minister seeks astrological/ palmistry help for her future. No doubt this is her personal matter. But it is also a matter of considerstion how her own undegraduate...
The researchers noted that it is possible to build resilience without any formal training. Ypga is inexpensive. Through yoga many medical expenses  an be cut...
Read here...... http://radiojalsa.com/component/k2/how-to-reduce-hair-fall
A mobile school is running in Tirupur in Tamilnadu. All the materials needed for teaching and studying are available inside this mobile school. Only poor students are admitted in...
It was a almost five day my article is not approved what is the reason.
I have created few quiz questions, which is pending for quite sometime. How long does it take for the quiz questions to get an approval? Like for example articles are approved...
Jasoda Ben PM's wife had to seek iformation under RTI about her entitlements and security cover. she wondered that she had to travel by city bus whereas her security staff used...
Here are the ways for parents for planning ways for the financial security of their...
In recent times Chetan Bhagat is one of the most successful writers in India and he himself has had a brilliant academic career as well prior to his becoming a successful...
India had lost today's match against Srilanka and is pushed out of the tournament. Scores are : India 268/9 and Srilanka (270/4) Chandimal's century helped srilanka win the match.
I need to know where and how can I provide the source of photos used in one of my articles. I could not find the exact link or header under which I need to mention the source....
There was a article which is not approved it was 9 days ago and one article is approved but does not get avcash credit till now it also take a 9 days
Is there a limit to blind faith and devotion. Apparently there is no limit. Just see the following link. Can you imagine that a Baba bathes in milk which is used to prepare...
When there is problem and differences that cannot be sorted out legal separation or Divorce becomes the only solution..This is the opinion of a couple I am friendly with.They...
Many of us keep old and untouched books in our Book shelves allowing them to gather dust. But these unused books can be cleverly used to make them Objects of...
17 seeded Francesca Schiavone of Italy won the French Open here on Saturday. She has defeated Samantha Stosur of Australia by 6-4, 7-6 (7/2) in the final. She has become first...
Why I am unable to reply to any post? I tried to relogin but to no avail. Have I been blocked or something? :(
Can books be replaced by palmtop computers for children? Children carry heavy loaded bags to school.
acne blemishes your beauty. Usually, it is felt that these are permanent feature and we may never get rid of these. But there is hope. See further for herbal...
Durga Piuja is more or less is a secular festival. Anthropologist Jack Goody remarks that while all Indian religious ceremonies come with "large-scale feasting", the "Durga pujo...