OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

While surfing the net I came across a blog which I think would make for a great discussion. Sharing the...
If you avail services of direct Selling Agents of B.S.N.L. or for that matter any agents, be very careful. Some subscribers to internet service of BSNL have very bad...
I have not received my cheque till now. What's the status. I had no intention to write here in forum but whenever I write an email to Bodunnan support, I never get any response. :(
What differentiates thinking among individuals?
Kejriwal has yet agin been slapped by an individual and such things have been happening time and again with politicians belonging to different parties.I feel this is a very...
Here are some amazing images.    https://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/crazy-yet-amazing-photos-1385433925-slideshow/  
This Durga Puja, many pandals have kept the theme of women empowerment. Is this step really worth to change the age old mindset or will remain just a theme? Even this year theme...
These clothes are made from textile woven with different sorts of wireless sensors these can track a wide range of phsiological states and transmit these to a database which...
Hi, I am new to boddunun, but now that I have read the rules to compose an article at boddunun, I have a few queries rather concerns. While directly writing an article in the...
Coincidences do happen in our daily routine. But we dismiss them and forget about them. But, some Unbelievable coincidences do happen that we cannot dismiss them because they...
Veena malik and TV channel oficial have been sentenced to 26 years jail just because some felt that the show was blasphemous. Certainly such religios fundamentalism can lead to...
I used to write in a website earlier where the external links are not allowed to use in your articles or thread. Here I Have seen many members using external links for referring...
Can any one explain how to avoid hair loas. Now-a-days teenagers are loosing their hair in their early 20-30's itself. How to avoid it??
North Korea which is having running battle with the other part of Korea,South Korea, is claiming to habe invented a drink which is going to keep you eternally youthful.It...
Anna is the single person who is lightening the war for the Corruption in this old age and the fast life. Do you support Anna?
Tirupati darshan booking through post office will be going to start in Andhra Pradesh in pilot basis. TTD agreed to sell 1000 tickets per day at present and will extend to 5000....
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11047]} The best thing about this beverage is that it contains Zero Cholesterol. It contains minerals like Calcium, Manganese, Iron, Zinc, Magnesium,...
There has been a lot of opposition to cow slaughter and beef being eaten openly in our country with some miscreants creating problems and many Hindus are not happy with cow...
I want to know what does Karma mean in boddunan? Can anyone please enlighten me?
Nokia has launched N900-the first phone based on Linux Maemo Operating System (OS) in India.. Seems this is the first linux Maemo based mobile. Maybe other members have more...