OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi Members, I am new member to this website. One of the my friend is a member of this site, who is into writing article. Found this website, very interesting and also a good...
A Universal voice. Mohammed Rafi, a versatile singer left  a huge collection of  songs for posterity.His range includes Melodious and lilting songs to Classical songs.....
Author's name is not being displayed on top or bottom of the articles, because it is not permitted to display author's name on the content part. My suggestion is that the...
(1) Bhangarh Fort, Rajasthan- This the most noteworthy specialized – 21st century and how could Ghost exist as per the present science. Yet, whatever your reasoning is , would...
In the rule it is given that one best article will be awarded cash for a particular month.If it is slightly changed to article of the month for each section then it will increase...
Yesterday BJP issue their manifesto. Removing section 370 and 35A is part of it. From many day Mehbooba is threatening India and BJP that if section 370 will removed Kashmir will...
hi, There are many difference in British and American English.Most of the American words are written as it is pronounced.For example In american English its 'program' instead of...
Bush orders 15,000 FBI trained dogs to track down Osama. FBI awaiting further orders as one of the dogs is reading this
Well a month ago the question that came to the entire nation was "Who will be the next PM?" We had more than 22 in opposition fighting for PM position. But with a clear mandate...
Hi all, Why don't we play word game with places, it may be countries, cities, town etc.. The last letter of the previous word will be the starting letter for the next...
Are Lovers.....or successful married couples can be considered as LOGING ID & PASSWORD.......of : the important site called as ---.LIFE.com (philosophy) :unsure:...
I'm happy today, because i got my 4th cheque from boddunan today. Thanks to all. Vijay
Hello Friends of Boddunan This is Swetha Shenoy from Hyderabad,new to this website. I love to Smile and laugh.Sometimes I act silly too :P I must say the features...
There are several e-governance websites introduced by the government of India. For example -- INGRAM-> For consumer complaints, FSSAI--> For food related complaints. Then...
Rajesh Khanna was the first real super star of Hindi film industry. The kind of popularity and craze that was part of his stardom was probably never experienced by any actor to...
Why i am not getting cash rewards for my referrals. Please help me
I just came across a faith based incident shared by a friend, which reminded me of how well "faith" actually did work for my mother and the whole family a long time ago. I come...
Dealing with mental issues? In these recent times amidst the pandemic when everyone is suffering a daily battle for survival. The toughest battle is...
I am not sure why there was no answer from the admin to my query regarding points accrued for Member of the Week for the following Weeks- The Member of the Week for three weeks...
It will be very good if our profile images will start showing everywhere we leave any comment on any article. Presently,no image is showing. So,webmaster please do this also to...