OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Neem and neem water was always known for it anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties. Here are few more benefits that we can get by using Neem...
The Datawind company is planning to provide cheap smartphones in India at lowest rate Rs. 999 with one year free browsing net. It will have reliance...
Dear friends! I am starting this thread to share the movie related news from various movie industries i.e. hollywood, bollywood, tollywood, kollywood..etc. :) I am...
What is transactional analysis ?
This is gaining popularity since there are many health benefits associated with the practice of drinking wtar on an empty stomach...The article link that I have provided below...
We have a very disturbing news of an officer in the rank of Lt. General accused by an officer's wife of sexual harassment. The accused officer is an engineer and has been head of...
There is very interesting article on types of chamacha (stooges or flatterers). Just read...
Hi, I have been associated with Boddunan since long, but after Boddunan's transformation into new look, I have not be active frequently. Can anyone help me in finding out...
Today is 89th Birth/foundation day of my city Sriganganagar. Before 89 year king of Bikner state Maharaja Ganga Singh laid foundation of Sriganganagar. Have look of my...
In India on which day films are been released in theatures?
Summer is here aand it is vacation time for all....If you have holiday plans this should help you make up your mind.India has some off the most beautiful spots on earth and here...
There is strange news from Rampur district of Uttar Pradesh. Neeraj Chauhan topped the high School Examination in her district. Her achievement with photograph was published in...
The non saffron allies in NDA have at last asserted by saying that the saffron party leader is not above...
There is a strong earthquake in the parts of north India, Pakistan and...
Hi, Was wondering about what's the regular process of release of payments? The status in payments section is showing that on 2nd of May payments were approved by the editor...
what is the difference between ability and capability?
I have Tikona internet connection. I am facing connectivity problems since some time. I get the message on screen- one of the cables is unplucked, even though none is...
Visual representation of information or Data. It’s of recent origin and gradually gaining ground on the web. It has a multitude of advantages against verbal...
  The latest Maoist/ Naxalite offensive in Chhhatisgarh goes to show that they are not yet defeated. They are very much alive. Nobody knows how long this trend will...
India has indegenously developed a vaccine for the dreaded disease which claimed so many victims world over last year.Hats off to the men who are behind this most creditable...