OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Very recently at about 10 AM, while reading a news paper suddenly I started hearing unbearable sounds. I know this condition is known as ‘Tinnitus’ and these noises are heard by...
any guesses....
Whatever you post or email on Google is no more your private material. oold steals all information and even your ideas. So if yu respect your privacy, beware of...
Hello all, It has been quite a while since the status on my dahsboard is showing "paid". However, there is still no sign of the cheque or the bank transfer. How long...
While most of us do not like monotony in our daily lives, it is also true that we like and enjoy some daily routines that we are accustomed to, day after day.In fact if for some...
Why do people resist change in an organisation?
Somethings are too strange to believe. Here is One. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11025]}
A 58 year old woman gave birth to a baby boy in Kerala through caesarean section. The baby is normal and weighs 2.3 kg.She wished to have a baby as she lost both of his sons, one...
Here is an alarming news of haunted hose in Haryana. The occupants can't dare to go inside. They have been forced to live in...
Hi, I am back with another question. I am really finding it hard to get time to write articles here. However, I can be occasionally active on the forum. Will that be fine to be...
A British boxer of Pakistan origin is on his first trip to India. I think we Indian people should welcome him. He wants to open sports academy in...
Hello, I just need to contact the admin to know the status of the payment. I am totally blank about that issue and groping in the dark. Please someone help me or the admin come...
Short dress is more convenient in summer. Here are some tips for such dress: https://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/5-rules-flaunt-short-dress-091638200.html
Recently, a strange creature was photographed in a forest. Is that man or...
DMK party head and chief minister of Tamilnadu, Dr. M.Karunanidhi turns 87 today. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" sir !!!
hi guys, what are the career options available for a student with BE Computers and MBA Marketing? what sector/job profile best suites?
Karva Chauth was celebrated in India by women for their Husbands safe and long...
What is the ultimate goal of the site boddunan?
I have been active on Boddunan forum the entire month of March and the balance is showing only Rs. 10. Does it take time to update the balance?
There are duvided opinions about this...If we go back in history we see not many powerful leaders were good oraters vice versa....Hitler was a good orater but his speeches were...