OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

WISHING A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS  DIWALI TO ALL BODDUNAN MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS.
I will be reaching Apollo Hospital Chennai, Greams Lane, 16 th March. I would be there for ten or more days, for treatment, I have heard, in and around there are some apartments...
What is the correct timing to sleep and how long a normal person need to sleep? If more time we sleep what will happen is there any side effects!!
Here is some revelation about holy man Ram Pal   https://in.news.yahoo.com/rampal-s-lover-spills-the-beans-on-his-sex-romps-032305077.html?vp=1  
Robin Soderling defeated Roger Federer in the Quarter Final match by 3-6, 6-3, 7-5, 6-4.Federer is out of Semi Final for the first time in the past six years.
We all know about the world famous Koh-i-noor diamond which is now in possession of the royal family.The 109 carat diamond which was mined in India was presented to Queen...
I just wanted to know, how many days are required to get an article approve. It's been long. I had submitted my articles quite few days back. It shows editor approved. Pending...
Thus says the former Lokayukta of Karnataka Santosh Hegde He rues that the Biggest political parties of the Nation Congress and the BJP are vying with each other to sing their...
What is the basic purpose of job analysis?
What is the meaning of reducing space on top and on lower side of article?
The union external affairs minister has come out in favor of declaring Bhagwad Geethaa as our national book. according to her gift of  the holy book to the U.S. President is a...
Today is the 67th birthday of the Tamil music director Maestro Ilayaraja. His melodies are evergreen.
For thousand year Nepal is like brother of India. Nepal was Hindu nation and Hindu both countries worship same God and Godess. We have one culture and traditions. Indian currency...
In our body hair is the main part which gives us beauty to us. so hair contains parts. Can you tell me what that internal part of hair called?
Earlier cooking was the prerogative of women only although some of the best chefs across the world are men. But now we see more and more men cooking at least once in a...
It is true and proved yet again that people belonging to the glam world, to the television and film industry are dumb and have zero knowledge when it comes to Gk. It was indeed...
Hi support, I would like to bring to your notice that I have 1480 rupees in my account for last so many years. I referred so many new members to boddunan community and written...
Some companies which deal in online shopping cheat their customers. They show the rate of commodity higher than the market rate and offers big discount on that commodity. So it...
India's Leander Peas and Czech's Lukas Dlouhy have qualified for the men's doubles semi finals by defeating Mariusz Fyrstenberg and Marcin Matkowski of Poland 6-1 6-3. Let's...
Jabbar Husen from Bindi Village, Fatehpur district, Uttar Pradesh has failed his class 10th exams 45th times. He owns a grocery store in his village, 200 km from Lucknow. He...